You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 20, 2020 8:15 am

Expat
Active

If the videos have not been tampered with

Certain leaders are being injected with the vaccine... to encourage us to follow like sheep.

Yet the Mayor of London's injection was with the cap on the needle, also I saw an Italian version showing the Australian Prme Minister I think it was if I interpretted what was said correctly also having an injection with the cap on. " I didn't feel a thing"  she said.

If these politicians are trying to fool us, why on earth don't they have a placebo injection so that they can't be caught out except by whistle blowers.

#2 Dec 20, 2020 11:20 am

New Historian
Active

Re: If the videos have not been tampered with

Will you get the vaccine?

#3 Dec 20, 2020 11:25 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Yes I will.  Absolutely. At the first opportunity. So will my entire family.

#4 Dec 20, 2020 12:29 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

If these politicians are trying to fool us, why on earth don't they have a placebo injection so that they can't be caught out except by whistle blowers.

The politicians are trying to fool us.

Trump won by a landslide.

The coronavirus is a hoax.

Elvis is alive.

The government is run my reptilian aliens.

The world is flat.

#5 Dec 20, 2020 4:04 pm

Expat
Active

The last four.... who knows, but the first one seems a high probability.... whether intentionally, or due to ignorance of the subject.

Lock downs absolutely do not work, yet off they go just like insane people doing things over and over again, and expecting a different result. It didn't work first time, and it will noty work this time.

The graphs show it blatently. Masks introduced.. the graph continues to rise, restrictions put in place graph continues to rise well after an effect should be seen, the turn down occures, lockdown is implemented on the down slope,  the slope continues just the same and bottoms out as the northern hemisphere summer kicks in... then up it goes again as we go into FLUE season.... and nothing makes a difference...

Differences in national infection rates can be attributes as to whether they had a hard flue season the previous season or not. If they had a hard season covid didn't have enough vulnerable people to kill, or infect, if the had a soft flue season prior then their figures were exponential.

#6 Dec 20, 2020 4:10 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Will you get the vaccine?

No. I shall continue to sunbathe keeping up my VitD, OK not sunbathe, thats boring, but being active out in the Sun, I shall enjoy my oranges mandarins, and ugli fruit to keep up my VitC, I shall eat relitively healthy eating my 3 mineral and healthy omega 3 laden eggs for breakfast, Avoid that crap HFCS like the plague, and anything marked grown in America if I can manage it. Exercise, as in all kinds of shit jobs, and I won't run over and hug every visitor.

Should I get a brush I will trot off the the pharmacist via the Doc, and get some Zinc, Hydroxycloroquine, and Arethamyacin. If it's good enough for the President and his crackers Lawyer, it's good enough for me.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 20, 2020 4:13 pm)

Board footer