You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Slice
Active

KNOWING THAT I BROKE THE LAW, I COULD OF EASILY GONE TO JAIL

Ah swear ah brought up  about 100 Tonka Bean, not much Sapote.  Sapote seed is really not ah recognize spice.  Despite all my research on it, ah just cant fine, anything that makes it a spice.  Maybe the older folks know much better than them computers and so-called educated folks in the world.   Sapote has ah really nice taste when it is an ingredient in baking sweet stuff.

Thanks to Expat, I now know how dangerous Tonka bean is.  What ah din know is that it is banned from entering America; so, what do I do now?  I guess use it sparingly, and tell all me friends and family, that Tonka bean is ah poison and can kill you rather quickly.

Gosh ah love the flavor in cakes and puddings.

#2 Dec 22, 2020 12:48 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: KNOWING THAT I BROKE THE LAW, I COULD OF EASILY GONE TO JAIL

Sapote  ...... never heard of it .

#3 Dec 22, 2020 12:51 pm

Slice
Active

Google it.  Not black Sapote. I think it is in the mammy apple family.  One single seed. color brown, rough and smooth.

#4 Dec 22, 2020 12:55 pm

Dancer
Active

Mammy apple family  ? ......  ok.

#5 Dec 23, 2020 11:43 am

gripe
Active

Slice, how about knowing when to NOT be so public?

#6 Dec 23, 2020 12:27 pm

Slice
Active

But ah din know, until I got here. It really no good to me and anyone I know, so they can come and get it.  Will have it thrown out before they do.

Board footer