You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 25, 2020 11:21 pm

New Historian
Active

Well someone has to wish everyone a happy Christmas!

And who's it left to? The Grinch! No more than 10 people in any house, so with 7 we were well onside, just the nucleus and a couple of friends with a 1-year old - but he doesn't count as a person lol! Feeling optimistic for 21, light just visible at the end of the tunnel.

All the best guys!!!

10400716-56438881694-2932-n.jpg

#2 Dec 26, 2020 8:24 am

Slice
Active

Re: Well someone has to wish everyone a happy Christmas!

Thanks much, and same to you and the family.  Merry Xmas to all Talkshoppers. Celebrating the holidays and also my release from prison or Home quarantine.  I can finally not wear a mask after my visit to the Spiceland.   Lord ah wish ah was still there.  It is F@#KING cold in Randallstown.

#3 Dec 26, 2020 1:31 pm

Expat
Active

So why would you stop wearing the mask? ineficient as it may be.

#4 Dec 26, 2020 1:34 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

And who's it left to? The Grinch! No more than 10 people in any house, so with 7 we were well onside, just the nucleus and a couple of friends with a 1-year old - but he doesn't count as a person lol! Feeling optimistic for 21, light just visible at the end of the tunnel.

All the best guys!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/9wqGnLQ8/10400716-56438881694-2932-n.jpg

Happy hols one and all.

Too busy working followed by a megrane afternoon to study anything. Surfaced around 5pm, feeling guilty for not being around beloved during the day while she busied herself over the stove.

Board footer