You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 30, 2020 10:11 pm

Expat
Active

The numbers keep jumping around.

One minute we have 55 active cases, and yet in pretty short time frame it felt to me, it was plus 3 new cases, but we only have 20 active ones.

Does this mean the 35 previously active ones weren't really active, and the retest suddenly made them negative? Or they were already out of the infectious stage when they were testsed first, so second time round they were through the 10 -14 day period, or the tests were inacurate in the first place?

Something seems to be off with these numbers and their change rate.

Not saying it is a bad thing we are down to 20, that is great..... in the scale of things, but still, how we got there is puzzling.

#2 Dec 30, 2020 10:14 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: The numbers keep jumping around.

One ig number hasn't changed: 0 deaths.

#3 Dec 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Expat
Active

Re: The numbers keep jumping around.

New Historian wrote:

One ig number hasn't changed: 0 deaths.

Now that is a REALLY important number. Long may it stay that way.

Unfortunately though until we have one, many citizenze will continue with their half hearted attempts to follow protocols.

Up to yesterday wandering around tong, the amount of people with the bloody mask under their noses. One guy wandering in front of Bruce Street Mall, no mask, straight past the popo who did or said nothing.

I am not proposing rigid enforcement of the rules by the police, but they should be giving those not adhereing to the rules a verbal dressing down, with a don't let me see you again.

I continue to say, the mask effect is minimal, but under your nose it is non existant. How the DHEADS do not understand their nose is like a hoover sucking in all kinds of sheite I do not know.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 30, 2020 10:22 pm)

Board footer