You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jan 27, 2021 11:21 pm

Expat
Active

CDC flip flopping on Autism

So, since 2015 they said vaccines do not cause Autism.

Then they lost a court case about there is no "science" to support that claim, so about 6 moths ago they took the no causation heading down.

Now because the ICAN non profit made the information public creating a storm in Autism circles, the CDC without ANY proof of their assertion they have returned the statement to their web page.

>>ICAN plans to take the CDC back to court to demand it remove the claim “vaccines do not cause autism” from its website.  It will certainly be interesting to see how the CDC explains its whipsaw changes in position regarding vaccines and autism.  Stay tuned.<<

#2 Jan 27, 2021 11:35 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: CDC flip flopping on Autism

Vaccines do not cause autism. And, even if they do cause autism, with a 0.0000000001% chance, it's worth it.

#3 Jan 27, 2021 11:49 pm

Expat
Active

And where do you get that gem from?

1 in 30 something children in America are now on the autism spectrum, a condition that basically was never heard of around the turn of the last century, and was rare up to around the 1960 I think it was. Spookily enough around the time they increased the vaccination programs, and removed liability in 1968 I think it was for the drug companies to be held liable. Now 1 in 30 odd, and getting worse by the year.

Just a tiny bit or relevent information.

https://www.icandecide.org/wp-content/u … tism-2.pdf

And you got what?

I may be off on this as it's simply memory, and mine could be better, but I am pretty sure the first vaccine given to new born babies to protect them from sharing needles as a drug taker (crazy eh) when they have no immune system developed, contains something like 150 times what is an accptable level of aluminium for an adult. And surely we ALL know the ingestion of aluminium via aluminium cookware let alone vaccinations is recognised as being causative for alzhiemers.

Last edited by Expat (Jan 28, 2021 12:06 am)

#4 Jan 28, 2021 9:23 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Vaccines don't cause autism. That they do wasn't just a stupid myth, it was a case of propagated fraud that has been debunked over and over and over.  Those still spreading that bullshit are morally and intellectually similar to QAnon in that they are impervious to facts.  Like flat-earthers they have websites full of abject idiocy that, on first glance, appears real but that has been disproved untold times.

As for how many children are on the bullshit "autism spectrum"... Well, non were prior to the 1940s because that's when the condition was made up.  Since then more and more people have been declared to be on the autism spectrum but there isn't an iota of evidence that there is a greater percentage of people with those traits today than there were 100 years ago. 

In other words, nations with doctors that don't diagnose autism have no children with autism.  Nations with doctors keen to diagnose autism have lots of autism.  All of it is only tangentially connected to reality.

#5 Jan 28, 2021 2:23 pm

Expat
Active

This coming from a man that is pervious to whether something is a faith? Where there is no proof.

However where are your proofs that Aluminium adjuvents in particular do not cause Autism in some people. It is surely recognised that Aluminium is detremental to the human brain, or have all the warnings about using aluminium cookware been flat earth generated.

If simply cooking with it and the miniscule quantaties that would be transmitted via the food and water can aparently cross the blood brain barrier to increase the Dementia risk in the elderly, why would it not also pose a risk if you inject it into musclem at an age where the brain is far from developed, and not even gone through the traumas of puberty.

Where are these debunking papers? are they perhaps generated by the vaccine industry, and its affiliates?

The CDC released about 20 papers to support their original position, on vaccines that aare not part of the group that affects babies and minors, they had NOTHING relevent to the current vaccination program for young children, so if THEY didn't have any scientific based data where the hell are you going to dream it up from.

Last edited by Expat (Jan 28, 2021 2:26 pm)

#6 Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

It all started with Andrew Jeremy Wakefield's fraud.  He is a British former physician who was removed from the  medical register because he was behind the Lancet MMR autism fraud.    I say fraud because it wasn't a mistake.  They knew there was no connection and they propagated it anyway.  It was all bullshit from the start. It has all been 100 percent retracted by Lancet.

I don't know whether you know it is bullshit and don't care or if you have deceived yourself to the point you believe bullshit is true.  It doesn't really matter because, either way, the notion that vaccines cause autism is indeed bullshit.

#7 Jan 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Expat
Active

You really want to quote wakefield.... man you are really desperate.

You are also TOTALLY missing the point.... maybe deliberately?

The statements I am regurgitating, are nothing to do with the MMR that is just a smoke screen.

What I and those that seem to be far more in the know than you, is that the vaccines mandated for the first 6 months of life... when the child is most vulnerable to ANYTHING are the likely causes of the current plague.

How can you a halfway intelligent man think zapping a baby with aluminum (American spelling so you don't get confused) at levels dictated by many sources to be above recommended doses for adults is a good thing?  Explain that to me.

Board footer