You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jan 28, 2021 11:00 pm

Expat
Active

America is almost doing OK

Yep, America is doing better than the rest of the World percentage wise. Stop beating yourself up.

Sorry, the graphic is a little misleading, the number at the top is not Americas cases, but the total World cases.

Screenshot-2021-01-28-20-49-44.png

You only have a 0.26% serious or critical set of Covid Patients, where at the World in total has a 0.4%... you aint doing so bad after all.

Why the hell did you kill the economy, put thousands of people out of work, etc etc?

Last edited by Expat (Jan 28, 2021 11:02 pm)

#2 Jan 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: America is almost doing OK

By now I have known at least 50 or 60 people who have had it.  The worst had a cough that lasted several weeks.  The rest were done and done in about 3 to 5 days and it was no worse than the kind of colds we all commonly suffer from.  Of my 52 employees, eight have had it.

I have been told of a couple of deaths second hand, however.  That's always a risk.

#3 Jan 29, 2021 3:13 pm

Expat
Active

Re: America is almost doing OK

But they werent from Flue, as Flue is basically a non event this year. Thats the way viruses work, the new boy on the block takes over from the less severe virus.

Board footer