You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 05, 2021 11:42 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT, CASE AGAINST VACCINATION IS GETTING WEAKER BY THE MINUTE

This new vaccine that is about to come to market, more than ah hundred thousand folks have been given that Johnson &  Johnson product, in America, South Africa and Brazil, and not one death or hospitalization

Tell me again why ah should not get the vaccine?

Did you also know that 100% of antivaxxer's are Trump supporters?  Well ah kinda stretch that number, but you understand.

Last edited by Slice (Feb 05, 2021 11:42 am)

#2 Feb 05, 2021 11:44 am

New Historian
Active

Re: EXPAT, CASE AGAINST VACCINATION IS GETTING WEAKER BY THE MINUTE

Tell him Slice, tell he.

Did Expat's parents wait til they gave him a polio vaccine? Where did all this distrust of science come from?

#3 Feb 06, 2021 9:14 am

Expat
Active

Re: EXPAT, CASE AGAINST VACCINATION IS GETTING WEAKER BY THE MINUTE

As I wrote to Slice only today, there ARE potentially at least a couple of vaccines that are in the market or coming to market that if push came to shove I would consider.

I as I keep on saying to you dodoys I am NOT ANTI VAX. I am simply apparently more aware of many many of the negative effects that normal vaccinations have created, including helping to destroy your natural immunity, which eventually could... I did say could not will.. mean you will not be able to walk on this planet because eventually you will have almost no natural defence against the trillions of viruses and bacteria that makes up this world.

If you lived in the UK, you would know absolutely nothing about the repercussions of the vaccines there. I personally know of at least 3 people who have had a miserable time with it One going on for over a week now.

Someone said its risk assessment.

OK, you have probably over 80% of the people if unvaccinated will either have NO SYMPTOMS, or just a sniff and a cough. then you have about 15% who might get some worse symptoms, and out of those a few will get long covid, and some nasty symptoms.... that we are getting increasingly better at treating. Finally you have a few (compared to population density) who will be very sick, and an even smaller amount that will die.   That number including the very sick stands at 0.4% of the Worlds population.

The whole World is fkd because of 0.4% of the population, and guessing.... 95% of those are 80 plus, of so bloody fat and unwell they were already on the morticians slab but they didn't know it.

So we have over 80% of the population is already either immune, from previous colds... as it's a cold variant, or they won't be that ill.

Until we start to really get data in they have been jamming an almost untested concoction that shouldn't technically be called a vaccine.... its a new process... into millions of people on an emergency basis. They had a formula that with either 9 or 11 vaccinated, and 180 something unvaccinated trialists deemed it had a 95% efficacy.  How do they dream this stuff up.... Lets not forget the something like 7000 trialists that were half vaccinated, and half placebo that "weren't suitable candidates" ?  How come?

Yes, the 2  or so REAL vaccines that use altered or neutralised virus, they might be worth taking a chance on, but the ones that are going to turn your body into a vaccine manufacturing factory with no real long term data... you can stick that where the sun don't shine.

Board footer