You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 04, 2021 9:28 am

Slice
Active

I THINK DEMOCRATES ARE OVER REACHING.

Why on earth, would they want to get rid of that Green woman?  It makes no damn sense.  Her leadership decline to remove her from her communities', then leave it alone.  She is ah gift for allyu.  Let her continue to be the face of the republican party.

Why would they wanna impeach Trump?  Leave he ARSE alone.  Another gift they are not receiving.

I am confident that if Biden gets this disease under control and plenty stuff keeps coming up about Trump, he will never win another election.  In three years Trump will be in prison.

These ARSEHOLES in DC all think the same.

Ah wonder if criminal charges can be brought against him for interference in the election?  If it can, let the Justice department deal with it.

#2 Feb 05, 2021 11:52 am

Dancer
Active

Re: I THINK DEMOCRATES ARE OVER REACHING.

Don't you see your 'boss' has kept silent. ' Take a hint he is smelling the coffee ' . He is hurting for his country. lol.
He can speak on TS and not be called a traitor (the  usual American way) . That line  was shattered on 6 Jan when the so called Patriots stormed the capital.
So a lot of   silent  Americans  are freer to say , our country is going down the wrong road.  And not be branded un - american.
I do not want to say anything about your 'Democrats are over reaching'  it is bull. lol.

#3 Feb 06, 2021 9:33 am

Expat
Active

All I am going to say is NEITHER side is perfect by a long chalk. This is common in ALL countries.

The only difference is TRUMP was an abheration. Regrettaably supported to the hilt by his party.

I probably won't have so much to say about Biden and the boys simply because for the most part they probably will not be too far from the norms of normal business.

If almost any other candidate than Trump had been elected we could not have had gut hurting hysteria at the children playing in the White House. Regrettably that period and some of its strongest figure heads has made me far more polarised against the republican party.

#4 Feb 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Dancer
Active

Some sentences are just bogus. lol
> All I am going to say  is NEITHER side is perfect by a long chalk <  ( where am I hearing that ? ) ........ learned a new  way  to interpret  that yesterday .... (cheap grace ).

and the other .... The only difference is TRUMP was an aberration . Regrettably supported to the hilt by his party. ....    cheap grace thinking .

Last edited by Dancer (Feb 07, 2021 12:26 pm)

Board footer