You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 06, 2021 10:00 am

Expat
Active

Watch, inwardly digest, and comment.

Its only about 5 minutes long

This is from my "private" youtube section from a recent program I recorded... Thanks RD... smile

Freeze frame if you feel like it when the graphs pop up.

https://youtu.be/ePJK9fXm3eo

The repurcussions from writing a book, and presenting a factual paper for Doctors include being struck off.... And you wonder why so few Doctors and scientists are going against the trend?

Currently the public are like pigs being boarded into the slaughter house, they are guided, and have almost no clue until it hits them... they may get a nervous feeling in their stomach just before they get into the delivery ramp, but by then it's too late. Job done bacon.

These brave souls have been bucking the trend

https://gbdeclaration.org/view-signatures/

#2 Feb 06, 2021 10:35 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Watch, inwardly digest, and comment.

I am a child of the 60s and a soldier of the 80s.  As a result, I have been jabbed at least 100 times.  I am definitely one healthily, ambitious, successful dude.  Compared to the weirdos I have known who were anti-vax, my family are super stars.

#3 Feb 06, 2021 12:45 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I am a child of the 60s and a soldier of the 80s.  As a result, I have been jabbed at least 100 times.  I am definitely one healthily, ambitious, successful dude.  Compared to the weirdos I have known who were anti-vax, my family are super stars.

So that contributed nothing.

Where does succesful, and Amitious even come into the equation? that is just YOUR measuring stick. Life is a) what you want, and b) what you make it.

For some living in a share croppers cottage living a simple life is idylic, and THEY are successes with respect to what they want and need.

Others do jack and kick the ball around blaming everybody but themselves, and they, even in my humble opinion are failures.

Then we have the middle of the road guys who either didn't have the smarts, or the luck to either direct themselves in the best direction, or the ability to rise beyond the pack. They aint losers, they are just societies soldiers.

You can have a very well educated man who choses to work in a field that doesn't generate fortunes, he is contributing, and maybe under paid for his knowledge, but probably 'job satisfation' keeps him happy.

You can have a well educated man who makes the right choices on his career path and rises to the top of his particular tree. Good for him, I for one am never jealous of peoples successes. You see them on the way up, and sometimes you see them crashing and burning. Or having achieved what most would dream to achieve they or their family is struck down by some horrible illness. Would you be jealous of them then?

And then above all that... you have RD, Master of the Universe... LoL.

Last edited by Expat (Feb 06, 2021 1:13 pm)

#4 Feb 06, 2021 1:54 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

The point is that, in addition to myself, virtually everyone I know and have ever known have been vaccinated.  If your video wants to make the claim that vaccines cause problems, it is going to need to overcome the problem that the vast majority of people who are vaccinated are fine.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

#5 Feb 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Expat
Active

You are fairly old, I am even older. We have both been vaccinated. In my case probably a lot less than you. Thankfully.

A key difference between then, and now is that the program of vaccinations has increased exponentially for newborns upwards. Which is vastly different to when I and probably you were just past being a gleam in your fathers eye.

WE, thats you, me, and probably most of your friends are of an age. Ergo WE have not been compromised at a very early age with excessive Aluminium adjuvents.

Maybe your children, and certainly your Grand Children will be. Before you say they are fine. Maybe they are, I hope they are and continue to be so.

However when that little auto immune condition, like allergic rhinitis, or leaky gut syndrome kicks in you won't be thinking owww damn it, that was hypersensitivity caused by 78 vaccines. You and they will just accept conditions that were basically none events previously.

Every individual is that, individual. What causes me and mine problems doesn't necessarily affect you and yours, and vice versa.

The World it seems begins and ends with your experiences. There is a lot of LIFE and DEATH gowing on outside your experience.

The Doctor in the clip might not push vaccines at people, but he does give them, just ensuring the parents of the child have the necessery data to make informed choices.

You seem to be set on fact blindness, anything that doesn't fit with your concepts is ignored or simply disbelieved even when claxons are going off all around you. This is not uncommon, especially when folk are afraid that the boogie man might actually exist. If I ignore it it will go way. The data is all suspect, it doesn't exist, we good.

If you freeze framed the graphs from his published data about the incidents of illness within his practice, either you have to say it was all fabricated, he is outright lying, or maybe just maybe being treated like a pin cushion has effects other than just working on the object of any particular vaccine.

Or maybe it was actually too challenging to play something that might actually make you think outside your comfort zone.

Not he, not I, nor Del Bigtree say do not take vaccines. What they say, and I agree with, is make sure the bloody things do more good than harm. What Del says is that ever since the abolition of responsability for the drug companies in 68 there has been an absolute growth industry in vaccines. Children...yep they are getting loads, but don't worry there are about 18 extra vaccines excluding all the covid jabs you are going to need that Adults are being lined up for. Hell they going to vaccinate you while you lay in your box just in case you wake up and smell the coffee.

Board footer