You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 13, 2021 7:58 pm

Expat
Active

A review of Lockdowns

And a comparison of a 30 times higher infection rate in areas where lockdowns have been rigorously implemented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoJ0m4GlGV4

Maybe, just maybe they Fkd up?

#2 Feb 15, 2021 9:19 am

Slice
Active

Re: A review of Lockdowns

So ah wonder how you compare the lock downs of Australia and New Zealand?  The two countries who have almost beaten that virus, with their mask wearing and lock downs.  Ah mean the data is very clear.  This one you do not have to wonder  about.

Even ah dummy like me can see, that lock down, mask wearing and washing of hands are 100% effective.  If you were ah Medical doctor and I was one of you patience, ah would stop visit you.  You do not believe in science and modern medicine.  Plus you are not looking at facts.  They say you are entitled to your own, opinion, but not your own facts.  Facts are stubborn like hell.

Last edited by Slice (Feb 15, 2021 9:23 am)

#3 Feb 15, 2021 12:42 pm

Expat
Active

Unfortunately science is a word that is bandied around like old sweet wrappers nowadays.  Every source says according to the science. Unfortunately most of the current science has not been practiced the way science is ment to be done.  Doubt, research, more doubt, research, maybe a theory, everyone takes a kick at it, and if it holds good, then that is the accepted theory(for now) Science is always supposed to be progressing, and once it is an established fact things just stop.

Regrettably MOST of the corporate science is extremely biased. I don't know how you cannot grasp that the Chemical industries are out to make profit. Exactly the same as the tobacco industry, Sugar, and the Petroleum Industries.

He very clearly in previous presentations has explained the differences between what happened in Oceania, and Australia and New Zealand in isolation and the battlefield called the West.

You need to think a lot harder about your so called facts, there are the easy probabilities, and then the more in depth undercurrents of actualities. As a Black Man in America you should be shitting yourself as Blacks, Hispanics and Asians, and Mixed Race are top of the list of dying right? Yet put on that thinking cap. Is it that they are totally susceptible and the White races are ... Ooops superior,  or maybe just maybe those Black people especially like the Genocide in New York were mostly in high density areas, with many times poor jobs, and multiple occupancy. Do you not think added to the total bollocks up they made in the earlies sticking everyone on ventilators black folks were dying like flies zapped by BOP.  I do not blame them for using the ventilators initially, it was a learning curve. But the results are the same regardless of motive.

Where you have high density White folk in poor jobs etc. THEY will be at elevated rates too.

If the Black Man is so susceptible They would be dropping like flies in Africa. The main place where the numbers are high is South Africa. Some will create their Africans couldn’t organise shit theory, but with all due respect, most of those Africans were initially trained via the foreign offices of Britain, and the other Colonialists, probably the one thing they CAN do is push paper around.

From the North Coast of Africa to Sub Saharan Africa the numbers are comparatively low. One reason being in places like Nigeria they have Hydroxycloroquine as an over the counter drug for fever. So they are taking a remedy long before they get seriously ill.

There is plenty of research out there. The difference is... exactly the same as with the food industries.  If the research was sponsored by the food product, it is almost always healthy. If the research is by an independent source it is almost always unhealthy.

Which is why I do not bleat and run with the flock. The MULTIPLE sources I use which constantly supply data about their sources, do not have skin in the game.

Several of them including the Irish Guy state categorically "I have been vaccinated for everything, and my children have been vaccinated"... They or he in particular are not anti vaxx.

He is however some form of engineer, and is extremely analytical. He has done extremely detailed presentations in front of qualified people on Diabetes, and Heart conditions with the full break down of chemical reactions, and interactions within the organs.
There Are God knows how many papers out there categorically stating Lock Downs do not work, and graphs to back it up taken from all the official sources, where the curve is rising, masks introduced, no delayed plateau, just the curve rising, and usually AFTER the peak of the cases then lockdowns were introduces, and bugger me, no change in the graph going down, until the summer plateau, followed by the next seasonal rise, and so it goes on and on.

Keeping your distance helps, wearing a decent mask, not a surgical mask ‘might’ help a little, for sure hygiene helps.  Lockdowns do jack shit. They just cause Mental instability in the weak brained, fear, damage your immune system as you stop being exposed to the millions of viruses you are normally exposed to making you more likely to have a rebound illness when you come out of lockdown. Children are losing schooling which will affect them for life. Old people are dying alone instead of with their family around them to ease them, and help the family get closure. Lets not mention the thousands either out of a job, or likely to be in a few weeks when sundry stimulous packages come to an end, then the forced evictions, to follow. 1929/30 is likely to be just the starting point of the problems about to happen.

All this is against 40 odd years of guidelines of the WHO, who suddenly changed the protocol to follow CHINAS directive from President XI, or what ever his name is in 2019.

Do what the hell you used to do when the flue season comes around. Stay far especially if you feel unwell, excercise, don't sneeze in your hand and shake the next guys hand. Wear masks if it makes you feel good, but the likelyhood is you are acftually contaminating yourself by repeatedly touching it and then your face... wash, etc.

If all this is outside your comfort zone, then that’s on you.

Last edited by Expat (Feb 15, 2021 12:57 pm)

#4 Feb 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

So it is colder than hell here. Your breath pours out in a fog.  Coming out of the store this weekend I noticed the amount of fog wasn't much different coming out of the faces of people with and without masks.  Take that for what it it worth.  If you are breathing that fog for several minutes, it is clear the mask isn't doing dick.

As I always say, they do prevent spraying slobber which is better than nothing.

Do lockdowns work?  Well, they do individually.  If I spent the last year alone in a cabin in the wilderness, there is zero chance I would have come down with Covid, right?

Do they work in groups?  That is complicated.  If you live in an apartment that shares ventilation?  Who knows?

Iowa is one of five states that never had a lockdown.  We got hit hard but not as hard as some states that did.  Who knows?

#5 Feb 15, 2021 12:55 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

So it is colder than hell here. Your breath pours out in a fog.  Coming out of the store this weekend I noticed the amount of fog wasn't much different coming out of the faces of people with and without masks.  Take that for what it it worth.  If you are breathing that fog for several minutes, it is clear the mask isn't doing dick.

As I always say, they do prevent spraying slobber which is better than nothing.

Do lockdowns work?  Well, they do individually.  If I spent the last year alone in a cabin in the wilderness, there is zero chance I would have come down with Covid, right?

Do they work in groups?  That is complicated.  If you live in an apartment that shares ventilation?  Who knows?

Iowa is one of five states that never had a lockdown.  We got hit hard but not as hard as some states that did.  Who knows?

A lot of what I said, but shorter... smile

#6 Feb 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

Unfortunately science is a word that is bandied around like old sweet wrappers nowadays.  Every source says according to the science. Unfortunately most of the current science has not been practiced the way science is ment to be done.  Doubt, research, more doubt, research, maybe a theory, everyone takes a kick at it, and if it holds good, then that is the accepted theory(for now) Science is always supposed to be progressing, and once it is an established fact things just stop.

Regrettably MOST of the corporate science is extremely biased. I don't know how you cannot grasp that the Chemical industries are out to make profit. Exactly the same as the tobacco industry, Sugar, and the Petroleum Industries.

He very clearly in previous presentations has explained the differences between what happened in Oceania, and Australia and New Zealand in isolation and the battlefield called the West.

You need to think a lot harder about your so called facts, there are the easy probabilities, and then the more in depth undercurrents of actualities. As a Black Man in America you should be shitting yourself as Blacks, Hispanics and Asians, and Mixed Race are top of the list of dying right? Yet put on that thinking cap. Is it that they are totally susceptible and the White races are ... Ooops superior,  or maybe just maybe those Black people especially like the Genocide in New York were mostly in high density areas, with many times poor jobs, and multiple occupancy. Do you not think added to the total bollocks up they made in the earlies sticking everyone on ventilators black folks were dying like flies zapped by BOP.  I do not blame them for using the ventilators initially, it was a learning curve. But the results are the same regardless of motive.

Where you have high density White folk in poor jobs etc. THEY will be at elevated rates too.

If the Black Man is so susceptible They would be dropping like flies in Africa. The main place where the numbers are high is South Africa. Some will create their Africans couldn’t organise shit theory, but with all due respect, most of those Africans were initially trained via the foreign offices of Britain, and the other Colonialists, probably the one thing they CAN do is push paper around.

From the North Coast of Africa to Sub Saharan Africa the numbers are comparatively low. One reason being in places like Nigeria they have Hydroxycloroquine as an over the counter drug for fever. So they are taking a remedy long before they get seriously ill.

There is plenty of research out there. The difference is... exactly the same as with the food industries.  If the research was sponsored by the food product, it is almost always healthy. If the research is by an independent source it is almost always unhealthy.

Which is why I do not bleat and run with the flock. The MULTIPLE sources I use which constantly supply data about their sources, do not have skin in the game.

Several of them including the Irish Guy state categorically "I have been vaccinated for everything, and my children have been vaccinated"... They or he in particular are not anti vaxx.

He is however some form of engineer, and is extremely analytical. He has done extremely detailed presentations in front of qualified people on Diabetes, and Heart conditions with the full break down of chemical reactions, and interactions within the organs.
There Are God knows how many papers out there categorically stating Lock Downs do not work, and graphs to back it up taken from all the official sources, where the curve is rising, masks introduced, no delayed plateau, just the curve rising, and usually AFTER the peak of the cases then lockdowns were introduces, and bugger me, no change in the graph going down, until the summer plateau, followed by the next seasonal rise, and so it goes on and on.

Keeping your distance helps, wearing a decent mask, not a surgical mask ‘might’ help a little, for sure hygiene helps.  Lockdowns do jack shit. They just cause Mental instability in the weak brained, fear, damage your immune system as you stop being exposed to the millions of viruses you are normally exposed to making you more likely to have a rebound illness when you come out of lockdown. Children are losing schooling which will affect them for life. Old people are dying alone instead of with their family around them to ease them, and help the family get closure. Lets not mention the thousands either out of a job, or likely to be in a few weeks when sundry stimulous packages come to an end, then the forced evictions, to follow. 1929/30 is likely to be just the starting point of the problems about to happen.

All this is against 40 odd years of guidelines of the WHO, who suddenly changed the protocol to follow CHINAS directive from President XI, or what ever his name is in 2019.

Do what the hell you used to do when the flue season comes around. Stay far especially if you feel unwell, excercise, don't sneeze in your hand and shake the next guys hand. Wear masks if it makes you feel good, but the likelyhood is you are acftually contaminating yourself by repeatedly touching it and then your face... wash, etc.

If all this is outside your comfort zone, then that’s on you.

Ok mask doh work.  The Seasonal flu is down 98%  Now explain why you think that happened?  Mask, washing hands, and social distancing.

Board footer