You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 08, 2021 2:52 pm

Slice
Active

AH MAIDEN DOUBLE CENTURY

finally ah reason to hope.  That Mayers boy could really bat.  The last person ah see play them kinda strokes was Viv Richards.  God knows that boy impress the daylight outa me.  Lord if he stay focus, the WI have another Gary Sobers and Viv Richards on their hand.  GOOD GOD, that was strokes in they ARSE.  Remember that name Kyle Mayers.  That Bonnie guy was not ah joke either.  Here comes the West Indies once again.

#2 Feb 08, 2021 10:46 pm

Expat
Active

Re: AH MAIDEN DOUBLE CENTURY

I am obviously conflicted about cricket, not that I really follow it, but the UK captain seems to be doing some real run making, apart from his last innings.

#3 Feb 09, 2021 1:26 am

New Historian
Active

Yes what a ting: our bunch of stand-ins and no-hopers go over there, cos our "stars" too busy making moolah, and shine! They should keep this lot, tell the "stars" to eff off and stay in Yabba Dabba Dabi!

#4 Feb 09, 2021 11:33 am

Dancer
Active

Oh ,  What a pleasure , a little cricket on Spice Island Talk Shop. smh.
Slice ahgotta  give you an elbow.
Don't mind gripe and soccer. lol.

#5 Feb 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Dancer
Active

West Indies Vs Bangladesh ....  2 match Test Series.
Windies won both tests.
....last test
WI 409/117
Bangladish 296/213.
WI won by 17 runs.
.... you win one guys. LO. ......  last week.

#6 Feb 18, 2021 11:50 am

Slice
Active

I love two sports just two.  American Football and cricket.  Willow shows cricket 24/7.  If ah miss an entire match, can watch the whole thing in ah hour love it!

#7 Feb 18, 2021 12:42 pm

New Historian
Active

Couple years ago my sons got me the best present: a Mag Box. Pay CAN$60 per 6 months and you get EVERYTHING. No more cable, terrestrial tv, pay-per-view, anything. The sports is superb - all live and direct! Probably highly illegal up there in the land of the unfree-free, but it's legal in Canada. Apparently.

https://www.infomir.eu/

#8 Feb 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Dancer
Active

Streaming Devices :   

(mag Box ) has improved.
Roku Express :  Best Buy  $39.99.

Buy your device  $39.99 .......... hook to internet. 
That's it !

#9 Feb 19, 2021 9:54 am

Slice
Active

None ah them not ah substitute for real cable like Verizon. yep ah know cable is expensive, but you see me, ah staying with cable forever and ever amen.  Bought down ah firestick in Grenada. I gave the damn thing away.  Just cant take this shite.  I like life in the easy lane.

Board footer