You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 22, 2021 9:37 am

Vanni
Active

Australian Lawyers Network Letter to Government re: Covid Measures

How about completing "Australians" with "Citizens of the world"? If this is the case for Australians, then this is the case for us all. It could reveal itself as a massive manipulation. Surely, Honesty, Transparency and Truth are not the leading qualities in this matter, as well as in so many others.

click here for full message

SUMMARY POINTS

1.   Covid19 (if it can be isolated) may simply be another coronavirus such as the flu or common cold. Patents for Covid19 medical  testing kits however were manufactured and sold many years ago to many countries including Australia.

2.   The WHO has falsely declared a pandemic in relation to Covid19.

3.   Covid19 death statistics in Australia as well as in other nations have been manipulated.

4.   Covid19 tests are unreliable to test any specific disease.

5.   There are global agendas behind the declaration of Covid19 pandemic, to benefit certain foreign individuals and companies financially and to gain control of populations including in Australia.

6.   There is no pandemic in Australia according to medical evidence-at most a seasonal flu type epidemic, nothing justifying declaring states of emergency or disaster. Covid19 has been found to be a type of flu (coronavirus) with an estimated 99.9% survival rate across all age groups with the highest risk groups of over 65 estimated at 99.6%.

7.   Confined steps can be taken to take care of elderly or immune compromised people more likely to suffer from Covid19 as has been the case in the past with influenza, without restricting the freedoms of masses of healthy people.

8.   There are serious conflicts of interest between some representatives of government, appointed health officials and taskforces, and pharmaceutical corporations and global interests that prioritise their own profits and control, instead of the health interests of Australians.

9.   Australians have been exploited through fear, misinformation and obstruction of freedoms as a result of the continuation of the false statement that there is a Covid19 pandemic and the insistence that they must obey disproportional laws, rules and directions that curtail  them physically, mentally and financially causing them much harm including in some cases death.

10. Key decision makers in Australian governments and the public service have enormous conflicts of interests relating to vaccine companies and other medical manufacturers and suppliers, influencing their decisions. They are also being influenced by global players and global policy instead of the Australian people who  elected  them. Covid19 has been used as a cover to bring about police states and  financially benefit vaccine companies as well as those who with vested interests in vaccine companies and controlling populations.

11. All ministers and other persons to whom this letter is addressed, are PUT ON NOTICE of Personal Civil And Criminal Liability potentially arising against them for any current or future intentional or reckless continuation of misrepresentation of information and misuse of power of office, causing direct loss and damage to Australians.

12. All other office holders to which this letter is copied to, are also put on notice of the evidence and potential civil and criminal liability arising out of future claims that may also possibly affect them arising out of their decision making  or carrying out of decisions of their superiors should such actions violate citizens’ human rights.

13. On behalf of our clients, victims and other interested Victorians and Australians, and the lawyers network, we request an immediate wind back of lockdowns and other disproportionate measures made, and a full open up of the economy and society to the way it was prior those measures being put in place and enforced (pre January 2020).

14. In addition to potential claims based on future personal liability, we reserve our clients’ rights to take legal action against you with respect to past damage and losses incurred up to this point in time.

15. We also request your response to specific questions in this letter addressed to you.

Last edited by Vanni (Feb 22, 2021 9:38 am)

#2 Feb 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Australian Lawyers Network Letter to Government re: Covid Measures

Tell them Vanni, tell them.

I have at the moment only skimmed the entire letter, but there are many well known facts that need addressing.

I am getting really tired of passing on information which is backed by solid documents, from highly qualified scientists who are not under the Chemical Companies thumb, only for some people to just stick their ears to the rectum of Government and listen to the pure gas they are passing, without any need or apparent ability to do some research other than through the downright lying or lazy, or complicit media, and to coin a Trumpism the fake news which abounds from intrinically tied bloggers.

#3 Feb 23, 2021 6:30 pm

Vanni
Active

There is an ill feeling, whether admitted or not, among a lot of people.

This said, the virus exists. It can trigger some freak immune responses, which my next door neighbour doctor explained to me. One of my brothers got it from the wrong side, and had a hard time. My own doctor, working in the same local main hospital as my neighbour, said to me that he could not notice much more going on than in previous years, and appears not to be utterly impressed by the induced panic.

As for its origin, and for the measures taken, I would say that this Australian team of lawyers has got a solid point. When we consider where some countries are heading, including the vaccine tattoo and passport, if, as in a criminal inquiry, we turn the proposition around, we may ask: to whom does the crime profit?

#4 Feb 23, 2021 7:19 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I don't doubt what is said in the letter either.  That said, Iowa has no Covid restrictions of any kind.  We are as open now as we were before anyone ever heard the word Covid.  I really have no damages to hire a lawyer for.

#5 Feb 24, 2021 6:15 am

Vanni
Active

That's good to know about Iowa, Distwalker.

For such a letter to have been issued, I guess Australia is one of those countries undergoing such restrictions.

Among the vast amount of countries implementing some restrictions, a few did not do so. What makes it interesting, is to compare between those countries: it seems that the numbers whether of infection or death do not vary much. For those countries which are by now facing severe financial losses, it brings up serious questioning of the measures taken.

#6 Feb 24, 2021 7:54 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I don't doubt what is said in the letter either.  That said, Iowa has no Covid restrictions of any kind.  We are as open now as we were before anyone ever heard the word Covid.  I really have no damages to hire a lawyer for.

Do you EVER look outside what affects you and your State... Sheesh. Talk about self centred.

Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I canoot get on a plane and fly back to the UK without probably having to get some visa or other to get through what I am told is an agressive immigration process in Miami, even when you just want to hop the hell on a plane out of there asap.

After that 14 days quarantine costing £1750 in a hotel, because sure as eggs is eggs they are going to count one of the worst affected countries as being in the red zone, and I just passed through it even if it was like a 6 hour layover. Then stupider and stupider in the UK, as it takes them months to come out of their lockdaown cos dhead Boris who has made just about every bad call possible doesn't want to rush things.

Yeah you sit tight in your thermally heated palace on top of the only hill in Iowa, while everyone else catches their arse.

#7 Feb 25, 2021 12:30 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

Do you EVER look outside what affects you and your State... Sheesh. Talk about self centred.

The point is that I have experience of someone who has lived in the center of the storm with no lockdown and virtually no restrictions.  That is relevant experience.  In November it was runaway epidemic here and my kid was in school and the restaurants were open and, in my experience, it wasn't the horror show some would make it out to be.

The Australians in the original post are bitching about draconian restrictions.  I am agree with their complaints by pointing out that we have had none of their restrictions and it wasn't the apocalypse the more fearful people around the world act like it must be.

You could probably fly to Cedar Rapids Iowa and I would pick you up at the airport and we would hit a local restaurant, no problem.

That is relevant.

#8 Feb 25, 2021 6:01 pm

Expat
Active

EXACTLY what I and most of the people you seem determined to ridicule have been saying.

Had they not killed thousands initially due to lack of knowledge with this particualr virus.... can't blame them for that.  Had they not ridiculed the one sensible thing Trump siad...(I must admit I thought he was a dick initially) had they not politically undercut the suggestion to use Hydroxycloroquine, zinc and arithromyacine (sp) for early treatment, and now for the life of me I have a mind block, but a medication used for animals, that is also used on Humans, that stops the virus in it's tracks, about 70 years in production.

Had they not scared the pants off of people forcing them to wear masks that to quotte you only really stop snot and slobber.

Had they not kept most people except in IOWA locked down or restricted big time for months on end unable to visit family members in hospital and care homes when on their death bed, never mind while they are sick.

Had they not manipulated the death certificates to make things look worse than they are by who knows, maybe a factor of 10, then everywhere could be like IOWA sitting pretty after having had a bout of a bad cold.

Or we could invest multi millions in whipping up a trial vaccine and use it under emergency powers with no idea as to the long term consequences.

I really do not understand why you put so much energy trying to shut me down, when at least 3/4 of the time you have nothing to argue about.

#9 Feb 25, 2021 7:10 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I hate anti-vaxxer propaganda.  Otherwise, I don't try to shut you down.

#10 Feb 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Expat
Active

But old chum you are not being rational.

You throw a hissy fit if one uses regularly coined expressions like Big Pharma, yet you use the diametrically opposed versions of Antivaxxer.

I am definitely not going to stop using that expression, as it represents the Megalith that is the Chemical Company consortium, exactly the same as the Oil Industry, Tobacco industry etc. Its a cover all. And whether it grates or not it is fast on the keyboard.

Unfortunately YOU have signed up to the highly orchestrated Big Pharma resistance operation intended to shut ANYBODY who questions what they are up to. The I am only gong to look at one side outlook is sorry, idiotic. I look at sundry articles in the Press, New Scientist, where ever my eye falls.

Were I only to see those articles I would believe the crap they put out especially about organisations, and personalities I currently follow. But, as I do see both sides, I am able to mentally say... You (as in them) have not actually done any reasearch, and more often than not are being very circumpect with the truth. You, as in you, will be immersed in THEIR propagander, and not be able to see the ring through your nose.

As I have said repeatedly... Lord, this is boring, The people I tend to listen too, are the ones that HAVE done the research, who have God knows how many peer reviewed papers backing up the point they are making. They also not only tell you in passing what the source was, they also provide you the viewer with direct links to the material, so you dont have to take their word for it, but see the root information yourself. You don't get that on CNN, ABC, BBC, or Fox.  It is always Scientist say, believe or have shown.... but YOU don't get to see the data.

ICAN, fronted by The Highwire just throws the info out there, and lets you make up your own mind. It is a News Channel unfunded by big organisations.

Yes, they find fault with various vaccines, but unlike the mantra that vaccines are safe and effective, they supply readilly availible information, which if you knew where to look you could find for yourself.... Assuming it hadn't been taken down because it was an inconvenient truth. Contrary to the myth that once something is on the WWW its there for ever, unless it was captured and stored, no it aint.

To ignore the alternative view is to be no different to those idiots who sucked up Trumpisms and being pumped full of right wing bullshite cannot think for themselves, and just repeat the mantras without ever looking past their Fox presenter.

Board footer