You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Mar 14, 2021 12:16 am

Expat
Active

Re: You havent got half a brain cell compared to this man

Real Distwalker wrote:

Yes, every once in a while there is a Darwin or Einstein who puts forth a theory that is in opposition to the studied consensus that turns out to be correct and revolutionary.  About 99.999% of the time, however, challenger isn't a revolutionary visionary. The vast majority of the time he is a flat-earther loon, a homeopathy fool or a Lysenko tool.

Unfortunately for you this chap is in the former echalon. He would not have been the director of many vaccine producing organisations were he not. Why do you keep talking out of absolute ignorance without having the moral fibre to find out you are being an ass.

Do you really think a man who co-ordinated 3 different vaccine companies to create the best Ebola vaccine is a flat earther. A guy who was Senior Program Officer for Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Program Manager for GAVI, etc etc is a flat earther?  He lived vaccines.

He simply saw the shit and misrepresentation that is being put out there, and knowing what a total disaster it is going to be HAD to speak up. Probably destroying his career in the process.

I may not agree with him that the vaccines are great, simply the fact that people are having reactions... and even worse on the second jab, is not the antibodies which take time to develop, it is the body reacting to something in the vaccine and treating it like what it is, a foreign body getting in. However his logic about how the vaccine is degrading the normal immune response is totally logical.

#12 Mar 14, 2021 12:22 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I am ignoring it for two reasons...

1) Because 99.99% of the time people who take a position discounting a strong, learned, scientific consensus are wrong.

2) You have no credibility.  You are committed to vaccine failure.  You seek out information that supports your position.

#13 Mar 14, 2021 12:41 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I am ignoring it for two reasons...

1) Because 99.99% of the time people who take a position discounting a strong, learned, scientific consensus are wrong.

2) You have no credibility.  You are committed to vaccine failure.  You seek out information that supports your position.

That is just bollocks, you are ignoring it because you havent got the dangly bits to find out.

What I say or write or think should have no bearing on your opinion other than to have given you the inclination to see where I get my crackpot ideas from. WE that is everyone on this board have no credability in terms of our actual knowledge, experience, with respect to the current debacle. You know F.A. because you won't even see what the counter arguments are about. There is nothing scientific about that aproach, and as someone who brags about being keen on science you have just proven you don't have a clue.

I personally do not know any more than you, except I believe the 50,000 scientists and doctors who signed onto the Great Barrington Declaration, and the 500,000 odd civillians who expressed concern at the way this has been handled from day one have a point, and probably at least the 50,000 are also not flat earthers.

My beliefs are just a logical following of a data stream that has been far more convincing and consistantly correct over tha past year than the erratic lunges of Fauci who is a wordsmith who is as disengenous as they come. I saw an Hispanic commedian tear him a new arse the other day, you could almost see the earth come up and swallow him, he just did not want to be there when he got question after question that had him running for cover. If only the press could do their job the general public might wake up.

Board footer