You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 12, 2021 1:13 pm

Dancer
Active

Piers Morgan ... hater ... a British talking head.

Any British Morning Program was never on my radar. But with Harry , Meghan and Oprah  - saga
The world met Piers Morgan.      .......
He is one of the biggest  'jerks'  of this ( negative WOKE -ISM ).
..... So , you know You-Tube .... exposure.
I saw some of his segments  on the morning show , before and after Oprah's    garden  interview .
' He is not a *nice* man  and was ' put in his place ' by a couple of black women  , telling him to shut up and listen . No running over these sisters. lol.
Then the morning of his running away , again   told to'straighten up' by a co-host.
'Could not take the heat ' lo.

He gave some interview, listen to his BS .

" I think it is fair to say  although the WOKE crowd will think that they cancelled me , I think they will be rather  disappointed when I  re-emerge. "
Stuuuuppps !!!

Privilege .... lmao..... he will be surprised. > How dare  Maghan Markle try to change the Royal family .  .....ahhhhh done with Pier Morgan . lol.

..................................Trending  ... woke-ism ....  get on board , only this morning a segment on the word.
Made me think of the ' black lives matter ' slogan.
-- reaction ... White lives matter , All lives matter ,
-- reaction ...  WOKE ... as bad as white supremacy  ( cancel culture , baby )

Stay Awake.

#2 Mar 12, 2021 1:54 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Piers Morgan ... hater ... a British talking head.

Morgan is a prat but in this case he's right: I don't believe a word that comes out of that dysfunctional family's gilded lips. At this time, to see these pampered billionaires complaining about how hard they have it: sickmaking.

By the way, cancel culture has been around for a long time:

Roman - 1st Century AD. Bust of Germanicus "the best Emperor Rome never had", father of Caligula, later defaced by Christians by having its nose broken off and a cross inscribed on the forehead. In the collection of the British Museum.

Germanicus-canceled.jpg

#3 Mar 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Piers Morgan ... hater ... a British talking head.

' I am sorry  , I don't know ,,  Germanicus and Cancel culture. '    .... pushing it , NH , Cancel culture , confusion.  .lol.

Was Germanicus branded with a cross  on his forehead  to say  Hi  Germanicus , Christianity  is here  OR some Vampire destroying ritual.
SPHINX'S  NOSE  ..... Cancel Culture ..... WRONG.  lol.
.... they believed that the essence of a deity could inhabit an image of the 'deity'  or in the case of mere mortals , part of that deceased human being 's soul  could inhabit a statue inscribe to that particular person ...... without a nose , the statue spirit ceases to breathe ,  So that the vandal is effectively  'killing it '.

On a side note .  Check out the  real 'cancel culture'   ...... lo

On the island  NOV 5th  was Guy Fawkles  day.  ......... Bombs and starlites banned , when I was growing up ....lo
Judges and Wigs.   ..... Lord Have you seen black folk wearing those things.
Lord Have Mercy. !!
Lmao.

Board footer