You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 18, 2021 9:33 am

Expat
Active

Tanzanias president dies

He had a LOOoooong standing heart condition.

But it is thought he contracted covid a couple of weeks ago... So I guess that killed him.

I believe he promalgated some pretty daft views, like lets all go to church and pray, so that we can beat this devil. I definitely do not support mass intermingling when any virus is on the march.

Regrettably common sense on both sides of the debate seem to have gone missing.

The saddest thing being debate is being blocked.

#2 Mar 18, 2021 11:19 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Tanzanias president dies

"The saddest thing being debate is being blocked."

Bullshite, the saddest thing is the mass spreading of conspiracy theories and fake news. I dunno how you're not dead by now, with the amount of vaccines you've had

#3 Mar 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Expat
Active

Your are totally missing the point almost wilfully.

Firstly I have had vastly less vaccines than the children of today, especially those in America who are on a program from hell. Same with RD, and same with you I am sure.

Even with the old rates people got rections, but "we" the public would never have heard about it, as the information was not so readilly availible.

However all that aside, what you seem not to be able to grasp is that normally vaccines.... and up until last year legally you could not have called these bio engeneering injections vaccines. But again that aside. Normally vaccines are utilised BEFORE an outbreak to give immunity when it occurs... even the pretty useless common flue vaccine is given BEFORE the flue season gets under way.

This PROPHELACTIC injection is being given while the virus is raging through the population. Many patients who have been injected for the first and even where necessary second time will have sub optimal protection, because it takes time for full immunity to occur..... Have I lost you yet?

During that period countless thousands will be infected, and whether they have symptoms or not, they will be both carriers shedding virus all over the place, and a mobile laboritry training the virus how to get around the vaccine. Ergo after just 10 hours it will have mutated as it does, and being passed on amny times it will mutate very quickly giving you more of the Brasil, UK and South African variant problems.... Still with me?

Only thing is it might now be the French, German, or Mexican variant. Much worse than thew previous ones. (Maybe)

Finally the people who took a vaccine for the original version will have tought their immune system to only look for the original, and while it might cope with the first couple of variations in maybe just a few weeks (my input) probably the virus will already be too far away from the original that the vaccine is blind to it.  Still there.?

Finally you with your only one variant vaccine are totally undefended from the latest worse case scenario mutations as the vaccine has taken control of what your immune system sees, and you are open to anything that comes your way. So Fing good luck to you buddy.

Me, I am already at risk, but maybe with my interventions I might still be better defended than you.

Forget yet another CDC recommendation that was rubbish.... there are so many of them... its hard to keep track... The all saving remdesivir is shit for this, but they stated it was way better than a drug they tested at lethal dose rate on critically ill patients, you know, Hydroxy.

All you will have in maybe a few months time is Hydroxycloroquine plus zinc and ariethromyacine (sp) or the same but with Ivermectin. There are other medications that the general doctors can and will supply like blood thinners etc. But those are of course all the medications you could have taken if you were ill even before the vaccine.

Or, I could be completely wrong.... who knows. I am ready to say I was mistaken, but somehow... I doubt it.

The longer you are too busy to do any research the longer you will be fed snake oil. The news channels never give details, all they say is "The Experts"... They never give citations worth a sheite. My sources give links to sources, journals etc etc.

#4 Mar 18, 2021 3:52 pm

New Historian
Active

Well one thing's for sure: time will tell. If me, RD and everyone we know who's got the jad abre all still alive with only 1 head and 2 eyes apiece, we might be able to relax. A bit.

#5 Mar 18, 2021 4:08 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Well one thing's for sure: time will tell. If me, RD and everyone we know who's got the jad abre all still alive with only 1 head and 2 eyes apiece, we might be able to relax. A bit.

Fascile comment only you have introduced the all seeing eye.

Even if MY input is wrong, ie. that things may go exponential in a few months, there are too many variants out there already, this thing is going to be endemic, and once it settles down probably it will be a flue season thing like all the others.

The only thing you have got is can they guess what changes to make to the vaccine each season.

They really are pretty shit at the regular flue vaccine, so don't hold your breath on that one.

Unless the vurus mutates and by some miricle starts to look just like the original one you folk that have had the jab have f all protection.

These muppets have run out of options, and just like insanity they keep doing the same thing over and over somehow expecting a better outcome...

Lockdowns have been studied in many papers, and have been proven not to work.... The infection rate actually INCREASED in some countries during lockdown. Yet Italy is about to lockdown large areas of the country yet again.

Each time weakening people physically and mentally as their normal immune sytem interactions that keep up us abreast of normal bugs and diseases gets weaker and weaker.

I am SOOooo greatful I am here, as you should by now. Until they open the gates and let the beast in we are in good shape.

#6 Mar 18, 2021 4:19 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"The saddest thing being debate is being blocked."

Bullshite, the saddest thing is the mass spreading of conspiracy theories and fake news. I dunno how you're not dead by now, with the amount of vaccines you've had

What you also do not seem to understand is even with regular web searches many many people are being shadow banded, whereas they would have sprung up all the time before, now you have to be really persistant and imaganitve with your searches to find people or sites you could have found easily before.

If you only see the Obverse of the coin you never know what is on the reverse.

It does not matter what it is, whether it is to do with medicine, or guns, or many other subjects if the powers that be figure you shouldn't see it you wont see it. You ARE living in China, you just haven't figured it out yet.

I at least for the most part can weigh up remarks on the main news and come to conclusions as to how distorted they are, how deliberately they use simple word patterns to paint pictures without lying that are flagrently incorrect. You in your wisdom just suck it up with nothing to balance the propagander THEY are putting out... You can say my stuff is propagander, and obviously they are putting foreward their side, but at least I can compare. You cant do jack.

Board footer