You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 24, 2021 8:52 am

New Historian
Active

Caribbean rates of vaccination

Take a bow Bim, take a boo Trinidad!

In Grenada I dare say with the Expats of this world, we pretty much have vaccinated everyone who wants it. Shame.

Caribbean-jabs.jpg

#2 Mar 24, 2021 10:17 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Caribbean rates of vaccination

Well you know those Bajans . Very pro-education .

#3 Mar 24, 2021 11:05 am

Expat
Active

and Bamsi too I am told, NH would probably know about that  smile

#4 Mar 24, 2021 12:44 pm

New Historian
Active

To put it like I like ....

Caribbean-jabs-chart.jpg

#5 Mar 26, 2021 2:25 pm

Dancer
Active

and Bamsie too .       ..... lol .

Bamsie  - - what the darn is he talking about ?  So I had to go back to teenagehood on the island .
But Bamsie meant nice ass as a compliment . ' whistle  at a woman " nice ass "  girl.    ... lo
Or a woman would slap a man friend  in passing  , saying  ....  'sometimes not a word' ...  lo

BUT  >   Coming to Expat's version of  ' Bamsie'  .......  like    ' pro-education '

THAT ' Bamsie ' was imported straight out of the*UK*.
Years on end.
Lord have mercy.
That is So sad.
  lol.
Jesus.

#6 Mar 26, 2021 4:52 pm

Slice
Active

Kinda surprise that Bajans are not your favorite peeps.  Leh me get this right I think Biden gave Canada two hundred and fifty million vaccines.  Mexico one hundred and fifty million.  I think it is the the British one they gave away.  Now also the Biden administration is setting their sites on the rest of the world.  They say one virus in the world could put Americans in danger again.  So hold strain Grenada, the Americans are coming to save all you.

First they must muzzle all the Expats in Grenada.  Lock them all up, until every Grenadian is fully vaccinated.(lol)

#7 Mar 26, 2021 5:22 pm

New Historian
Active

First they must muzzle all the Expats in Grenada.  Lock them all up, until every Grenadian is fully vaccinated.(lol)

Boom shot.

#8 Mar 26, 2021 9:14 pm

Expat
Active

There are a LOT of Grenadians and other expats I know that say dey ain't putting that thing in me. No Sir.... And that is without any coaching from me. Maybe that is why the take up rate is so low?

I heard them on the radio almost begging people to come along, after the take up by front line workers was so low they had to encourrage other groups to just do a walk in.

#9 Mar 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

and Bamsie too .       ..... lol .

Bamsie  - - what the darn is he talking about ?  So I had to go back to teenagehood on the island .
But Bamsie meant nice ass as a compliment . ' whistle  at a woman " nice ass "  girl.    ... lo
Or a woman would slap a man friend  in passing  , saying  ....  'sometimes not a word' ...  lo

BUT  >   Coming to Expat's version of  ' Bamsie'  .......  like    ' pro-education '

THAT ' Bamsie ' was imported straight out of the*UK*.
Years on end.
Lord have mercy.
That is So sad.
  lol.
Jesus.

Kinda via Trinidad dude, probably from the time when you were that spotty youth back in Greenz. I would have been fettin at the Tobacco Factory close to Mt Lambert, pissed as a newt eating shark and bakes.

I sort of worked my way round the Islands in a manor of speaking, cough cough, so I could have thrown in a Batty, but Bamsie felt right.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 26, 2021 9:24 pm)

Board footer