You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 19, 2017 7:44 am

Slice

AH WONDER IF RD GO DEFEND THESE PERVERTS.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-ne … id=DELLDHP.

Ok I am ah rat if all is well, that is what the Woman wants.  Leh me say this again, if that is what the woman wants.  As ratish as I am or was, I never ever do this to women.  Ah wonder which women in their right minds, will wanna sleep with Ailes and him?

These suckers preach, as if they are God and they are the only ones, that know truth and behind close doors they are ah bunch of nut cases. Maybe money cause them to tink they are God.  Ah doh know.

If I going to take their side, the latest woman who said she was sexually abuse is kinda weak.  It was more a compliment, ah think.  Then again, ah might not know how a sex predator thinks.

Last edited by Slice (Apr 19, 2017 8:36 am)

#2 Apr 19, 2017 7:48 am

Real Distwalker

Re: AH WONDER IF RD GO DEFEND THESE PERVERTS.

Yeah, that Bill O'Reilly is a sick pervert.  That creep flirts with younger women.  He uses his status in an attempt to impress them and tries to bed them.  Sicko even puts the moves on women young enough to be his daughters.  People who do that should be castrated, right, Slice?

Of course I don't live in a glass house so it safe for me to throw stones. smile

#3 Apr 19, 2017 8:42 am

Slice

People who do that should be castrated, right, Slice?"  Wait if the younger push themselves up and are in a situation, that can not be avoided, then she is fair game.

RD, I do preach truth and I have avoided this as much as I can, but let truth be told I am ah man, and if the woman is over 18 and in the right place and drunk, ah ent even trying to resist.

Now I have my limits, my friends daughters are not fair game.  Ah running like crazy from them.

#4 Apr 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Expat

Dude, that is SO the wrong answer.

Had a few drinks and relaxed, but still in charge of her faculties OK, but DRUNK. That ain't nice. That's advantage taking.

#5 Apr 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Well what I can say.... The American public hate the fact that Trump beat Hillary and won the Election so anyone that is in favor of Trump is open season for them... You mark my words Hannity is next...

As for Fox they didn't want to Tranish their image so they had to let Bill O'Reilly go... Sorry RD, and Expat 90% of men would try to get in a woman draws regardless of how good he is... If I was a star like Bill O'Reilly with all those pretty women out there I probably get myself in lots of trouble..

I bet you if some woman come out and say Don Lemon made passes at her the media would keep that hush hush.. But on the other hand we don't have to worry about that because Don Lemon is not interest in woman only men...

I feel sorry for Bill O'Reilly the only reason why they bring him down to his knees because he is for Trump.... But I am sure Trump will have a little job for him on the side...

Mt Rich Possi

#6 Apr 20, 2017 6:55 am

Slice

Expat wrote:

Dude, that is SO the wrong answer.

Had a few drinks and relaxed, but still in charge of her faculties OK, but DRUNK. That ain't nice. That's advantage taking.

Maybe, just maybe you doh know women, they can be more aggressive than men.  In my younger days and even now I ent so sure if I can resist them.  I am ah man and if she is drunk and giving it away, ah taking it.

Here is the other problem, when ah was drinking, at certain point I have zero control.

Once ah met ah XGrenadain police and his Girlfriend in a party in Baltimore, they both was from Washington DC.  Sometime during the night That ASS hole decided to leave her girlfriend with me, after her picked up another woman in the party, he ducked out and left.

Now I am stuck, with this White woman ah just doh know what to do. Under me rum, I decided to drive her to DC, which was about one hour away.  She insisted she do not want to go home that night, in her boyfriend house.  I took her to my apartment.  keep in mind this guy was me real PADNAH.  You guess what happen that night?  Then she fell in love.  That Grenadian almost kill me, when he found out what happen.

Me ent have that much control.  At that time ah Never had ah White meat yet.   Gosh she was sexy.

#7 Apr 20, 2017 7:01 am

Slice

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Well what I can say.... The American public hate the fact that Trump beat Hillary and won the Election so anyone that is in favor of Trump is open season for them... You mark my words Hannity is next...

As for Fox they didn't want to Tranish their image so they had to let Bill O'Reilly go... Sorry RD, and Expat 90% of men would try to get in a woman draws regardless of how good he is... If I was a star like Bill O'Reilly with all those pretty women out there I probably get myself in lots of trouble..

I bet you if some woman come out and say Don Lemon made passes at her the media would keep that hush hush.. But on the other hand we don't have to worry about that because Don Lemon is not interest in woman only men...

I feel sorry for Bill O'Reilly the only reason why they bring him down to his knees because he is for Trump.... But I am sure Trump will have a little job for him on the side...

Mt Rich Possi

"I bet you if some woman come out and say Don Lemon made passes at her the media would keep that hush hush.. But on the other hand we don't have to worry about that because Don Lemon is not interest in woman only men..."

That will never happen, Don doh like women, he prefer men, plus he is out of the closet.  You are probably the only person who do not know that Don  loves men.  Then again MRP, why is it you are so  stuck on Don Lemon?  Just asking.

#8 Apr 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Mt Rich Possi

slice I can't stand that stupid fool don lemon.  he is an idiot

#9 Apr 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Slice

Sorry MRP. din se the part that says men or women.  So you do know he is Gay.

#10 Apr 20, 2017 4:19 pm

New Historian

Slice wrote:

Sorry MRP. din se the part that says men or women.  So you do know he is Gay.

And so what if he's gay?

Board footer