You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Apr 07, 2021 12:57 pm

Slice
Active

I HAVE SOME OLD ACCQUITANCES AH FOLLOW, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN GETING ON

ME NERVES.

I honestly thought these folks were real smarth.  How on earth you can say Trump won the election, and he will be soon? How you go give dates, when he will be back, and the dates have gone and he is not in office, but still you continue to say he will be back?

I guess the question is, are you a Trumpie or a Republican?  I know for sure if you ah Trumpie, it is time for me to cut you loose.  It was very hard for me to cut them off, cause theses are folks ah spent tons of time with.   Is it right for me to call them Dumb ARSES?

I just think grown ARSE educated men and women, must learn to think on their own.

#2 Apr 07, 2021 7:37 pm

Expat
Active

Re: I HAVE SOME OLD ACCQUITANCES AH FOLLOW, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN GETING ON

Slice wrote:

ME NERVES.

I honestly thought these folks were real smarth.  How on earth you can say Trump won the election, and he will be soon? How you go give dates, when he will be back, and the dates have gone and he is not in office, but still you continue to say he will be back?

I guess the question is, are you a Trumpie or a Republican?  I know for sure if you ah Trumpie, it is time for me to cut you loose.  It was very hard for me to cut them off, cause theses are folks ah spent tons of time with.   Is it right for me to call them Dumb ARSES?

I just think grown ARSE educated men and women, must learn to think on their own.

Ha Ha, I have the same problem.... LoL.  Sheeple comes to mind a lot.

#3 Apr 08, 2021 11:17 am

Slice
Active

They to damn DOTISH, ah done with them.

#4 Apr 08, 2021 11:38 am

Real Distwalker
Active

More than 7 billion living people on this planet and these fools choose Donald Fucking Trump for their inspiration.  Damn.

#5 Apr 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

More than 7 billion living people on this planet and these fools choose Donald Fucking Trump for their inspiration.  Damn.

Tsk tsk,  bad words. I am going to have to report you to the moderator... LoL.

Board footer