You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Apr 23, 2021 9:33 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT GRENADA CAN BE VERY BORING

Dont you tink it is time to add some disagreement in your life?  Knowing you, you never ever backed down from ah fight, so why this one? You know RD and even Dancer got much worst than you, and dey din leave.   Man you getting soft in you ole age. BRING YOU ARSE BACK IN HERE.

#2 Apr 23, 2021 9:39 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: EXPAT GRENADA CAN BE VERY BORING

What's going on in India, Expat?  I thought it was a hydroxy miracle.

Opera-Snapshot-2021-04-23-083806-ourworldindata-org.png

#3 Apr 23, 2021 9:43 am

Slice
Active

Lord allyu ent SALLUPP in joke you know.  Now you wanna chase him forever.

#4 Apr 23, 2021 9:48 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I'm not chasing him. I am tempting him. smile

#5 Apr 23, 2021 10:41 am

Dancer
Active

" INDIA is a mess.
Expat the educator can't be found. A broken man !. Pride Expat , Pride.

" Expat   ,,,,    We  the Family surmise  that  you seem to think  ,    that your PARDnah  crossed some line . " man , that's  life ,  sometimes you have to put your foot down . That's cool ' "

1st  ....  " the Family wonders how you are.  Nothing positive ?  Good .  Here the Family is  asking you to share .
What did your PARDnah do ,to have you , tell him off ?  The Family is waiting.    ...lord.

' Man your credibility took another big hit on India .  But don't worry man ,  we are here  - for you.

Lol. sad.

#6 Apr 23, 2021 11:04 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I'm not chasing him. I am tempting him. smile

Ah know.

#7 Apr 23, 2021 11:09 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

" INDIA is a mess.
Expat the educator can't be found. A broken man !. Pride Expat , Pride.

" Expat   ,,,,    We  the Family surmise  that  you seem to think  ,    that your PARDnah  crossed some line . " man , that's  life ,  sometimes you have to put your foot down . That's cool ' "

1st  ....  " the Family wonders how you are.  Nothing positive ?  Good .  Here the Family is  asking you to share .
What did your PARDnah do ,to have you , tell him off ?  The Family is waiting.    ...lord.

' Man your credibility took another big hit on India .  But don't worry man ,  we are here  - for you.

Lol. sad.

This go really pissed him.  This morning they are saying on CNN, some folks never get over COVID.  They say there are lasting long term effects of this deadly Covid.

You might like this one, in California, their rate are very low, their explanation, is California has its own variant of the disease, and it is not as dangerous as allyu Brits shite and it is now the most wide spread

Board footer