You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Apr 28, 2021 6:29 pm

houston
Active

Tax time, again!

Deadline here is April 30th.
For people like me that have a phobia of numbers it's a dreadful time. This year is especially difficult getting help, as the numbers people are extremely busy with a lot of unusual fillings.
To make matters worse, the governments are looking for every nickel with all the monies they've been throwing around.

#2 Apr 28, 2021 6:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Tax time, again!

Y'all peeps have the weirdest tax system ever, where the individual has to pay to determine his own taxes!

#3 Apr 28, 2021 6:52 pm

houston
Active

And taxed on that payment. There is no escape.
The current rulers like to bribe us with our own money.

#4 Apr 29, 2021 9:20 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Y'all peeps have the weirdest tax system ever, where the individual has to pay to determine his own taxes!

houston is in Canada I think. The same thing here, we have to pay.  Just paid $225 for ours, plus another $125, for child.  After you pay the preparer, you now have to pay the state and federal government.

I am not paying for my child no more this was the last year, his taxes are just to simple to be paying.

#5 Apr 29, 2021 11:29 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I pay thousands to the CPA who does my taxes.   It shouldn't be so damned difficult.

#6 Apr 30, 2021 10:45 am

Slice
Active

Knowing your business ah surprise it is not in the million.  Kinda leave out the s.  Did I gave away anything? hope ah did not.

Board footer