You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Dancer
Active

'Medina Sprint' .... Kentucky Winner failed drug test.

Trainer of Medina Sprint , Kentucky winning horse  Bob Baffert  was   indefinitely  suspended from Church hill  Downs.
Baffert claimed he hod no idea how Medina Sprint started using drugs.
Ben Johnson.

Last edited by Dancer (May 09, 2021 6:03 pm)

#2 May 09, 2021 9:00 pm

houston
Active

Re: 'Medina Sprint' .... Kentucky Winner failed drug test.

Humans have the choice to cheat with performance enhancing drugs. Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez and Roger Clemens are few examples.
Why anyone would inject an animal with PED's is beyond answers. Oh yes, winning at any cost is the highest of importance.

#3 May 10, 2021 7:22 am

Slice
Active

Re: 'Medina Sprint' .... Kentucky Winner failed drug test.

Dancer wrote:

Trainer of Medina Sprint , Kentucky winning horse  Bob Baffert  was   indefinitely  suspended from Church hill  Downs.
Baffert claimed he hod no idea how Medina Sprint started using drugs.
Ben Johnson.

This one makes me real mad. Why? It doh matter what I do with Baffert he beats me.  Ah bet him, he lost, ah doh bet him, he beats me.  This Saturday, he had a 4-5 short on the fifth race at Santa Anita.  I singled him on a pick five ticket.  Yes he lost the race.

Last week I left him out on my exacta, triple and superfecta tickets.  He beat me again with his DRUGGED up horse winning the derby.  I cant go right with this man.  Remember not to long ago, his horses that came in first and second in a Arkansas race also tested positive for the very same drug.  He won that appeal.  I think it is fair to say, he is ah FRIGGING cheat, and drugs his horses.  How the hell he is the most winning trainer in Kentucky history? He has seven as compared to other trainers with four.

Board footer