You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 08, 2021 11:15 am

Dancer
Active

Fish Farming In The West Indies

Fish farming in the West Indies.   ...  Never thought  of it . lol
"" no rivers to cross ""  lol.

A little  personal history some  from NH , by a  post recently pointed me  to the industry.
Seems to have started in the 1940's ,    but presently   going through some 'difficult times'.
No slacking now NH. What did you do to Expat ?"

lmao.

Last edited by Dancer (May 08, 2021 11:23 am)

#2 May 08, 2021 1:45 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Fish Farming In The West Indies

IN Jamaica I made up t-shirts with the company's fish logo and underneath just said: EAT FISH INSTEAD. They loved it - instead a wha'? Sold like hot fish.

#3 May 08, 2021 7:36 pm

Dancer
Active

' That is a good one. I like it .
What a nasty mind. lol.'

My shirts are no billboards for 'any causes'   but I would wear a   good T.shirt  saying " Eat fish instead "  $$$$$$. up north. lol.
What I like about the 3  words ,,,,  they are gender neutral  ,,,,,  a winner. lo.
May May could wear one so is Joseph proudly.

#4 May 10, 2021 7:26 am

Slice
Active

Will not buy any fish that is farmed raised.  Most likely the Chinese will be the one behind those farms.  I would not they drugged up fish.  Right now we ent buying nothing Chinese in this house.   Me wife started it and ah following.  We are prepared the extra, but we doh care.

#5 May 10, 2021 8:33 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I sure as hell wouldn't eat any food imported from China.  Why in the hell would anyone import foodstuffs from China?

#6 May 10, 2021 8:54 am

New Historian
Active

"Right now we ent buying nothing Chinese in this house."

Then you not buying anything then lol! But RD is right, I don't trust those people further than I can throw them, so why should I eat the food they sell? An oversimplification but Chinese don't have any respect for anyone non-Chinese, worse yet black.

#7 May 10, 2021 12:42 pm

Slice
Active

Most of the recent attacks in America on Asian folks are done by  black folks.  I was confused as to why; considering, most of their business are in poor black hoods.  I do not think the Asians promoted a relationship with black .

Board footer