You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Slice
Active

WHEN THEY THINK BECAUSE YOU SAME COLOR, YOU SHOULD TAKE THEIR SIDE

Tried going into this neighbor hood store yesterday.  The store was locked with this lady outside screaming boycott the white MotherF%$ker. then she started telling  us what happened.  The way she was telling the story, and the words she was using, turned us off. One lady was buying her story, I ask the lady how you know what she saying is true?

The both of them light up on me ARSE.  I said today is Mothers day, is that the right way for any woman to behave?  Lord now is more trouble for me. I said look woman we all going into the store, and if you doh leave the COPs are going to arrest you.  I ent leaving , no MOTHERf$%KING way, ah go make her pay, ah going to kick her white arse.

The COPs came arrested her for destruction of property.  I ent dancing nobody dance for them. I am dancing to my own music.

#2 May 10, 2021 1:16 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: WHEN THEY THINK BECAUSE YOU SAME COLOR, YOU SHOULD TAKE THEIR SIDE

LOL some folks is dey own worst enemy, yuh can't help dem!

Board footer