You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 May 12, 2021 7:44 am

Slice
Active

Re: Season's Greetings to all.......................

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

All the best for the new Year Aim... Nice to see you back online..

Mt Rich Possi

Ah see you still peeping.  Kinda weird, you the person we really wanted back on Talkshop.  At that time your views and sorta comedy was well like and appreciated on Talkshop, but you threw us away.

#12 May 12, 2021 7:53 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Those are old posts Slice.  Look at the dates.  Dancer resurrected this thread.

#13 May 12, 2021 12:23 pm

Slice
Active

LORDEEEEE. Wifee says to me all the time, pay attention.  Another reason ah should listen to me wife.

#14 May 12, 2021 2:07 pm

Dancer
Active

LORDEEEE .  is right.
I give up.
Lmao,

.......anyhow Slice ,    ...... what do you think of the sentiment of the 'whole'  post.

BUT :
Ah wonder ? If nice and gentle Aim , is still nice and gentle Aim ... and would prove it by saying 'thank you ' to Slice's misplaced salute. lo.
" I also  hope nice and gentle don't listen to the lady from the mount."
smh.lol.

#15 May 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Slice
Active

Aim was or is a very classy poster.  Hard to believe that she would not come back.  Maybe something ent right with her.  Wish ah knew her real name.

Also of the folks who have packed up and leave for FB, MRP is the one that I dont understand the most.  I know where to find Two ole Talkshoppers, I can pick up me phone nd call them anytime.  Townman is still as crazy as ah bat.  I know someone in Grenada, who knows him very very well.  I can get his info, but prefer not to.

Also ran into Brian about three times in Grenada, never spoke about Talkshop.

#16 May 12, 2021 7:22 pm

houston
Active

Oh, the talk has dwindled over the years, especially after losing one of the most verbal posters recently.
It's always sad to see a fire fizzle out but there's something to be said for remaing loyal to the end and watching that last ember glow.
This place has always been like family and I feel that I personally know each poster here, which is a secure feeling.
No way would I ever feel comfortable on a FB type of site.
Thank you all for your presence and making my life more enlightened and enjoyable.

May we soon talk again.

#17 May 13, 2021 8:40 am

Slice
Active

You gone too.  According to the owners of Talkshop, it ent going a place.  Talkshop will always be here for anyone who wants it.  Maybe if the techie resign then the shop will be no more.

#18 May 13, 2021 4:39 pm

houston
Active

No, not after 20 years Slice. I'll be around for as long as the techies keep the shop alive. Though the heart beat does seem to be fading.

#19 May 14, 2021 8:46 am

Slice
Active

20 years lord.  Now you making me wonder how long ah been around.  I know for sure RD beats me, but not sure if you houston beat me also.

Board footer