You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 16, 2021 8:57 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT,YOU DID HAVE ME SIDING WITH YOU EARLY

BUT NOW NOW. Seriously doh, don't you think the facts are so overwhelming, that it is now time your change your thinking?
I could be very very stubborn almost like you, but facts are facts.  I just cant argue with facts.

We did not bring up Talkshop, and ah choose not to, when we were speaking.  What is it that made you leave the shop?  Was it the five to one margin against your point of view, or was it because you think we are  all bunch of DUNCEES?

Ah coming next month, and ah still stopping by for Julie Mango, even if you tink ah dunce.

Last edited by Slice (May 16, 2021 8:58 am)

#2 May 16, 2021 10:48 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: EXPAT,YOU DID HAVE ME SIDING WITH YOU EARLY

I have a single childhood friend with whom I am still in regular contact.  Dennis and I met when we were eight years old.  We were best buddies.

Our lives took very different paths but we are still good friends.  He is a huge man with a ZZ Top style beard.  He looks scary but he is gentle as a kitten.

Right now, as I type this, he is in the hospital with Covid, on oxygen and fighting for his life.  Last night he told me he is quite frightened.  I am worried about him.

He told me something else too.  He told me he had the chance to get vaccinated a month ago but scoffed at it.  He very much regrets that decision and wants everyone to listen to him when he says to get vaccinated.

I am praying for him to not be afraid and to get better soon.

People: Get the jab.  Dennis is afraid he is going to be Henry Gunther.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Gunther

#3 May 16, 2021 11:13 am

Slice
Active

Re: EXPAT,YOU DID HAVE ME SIDING WITH YOU EARLY

Ah still have Expat links he sent me, when he was convincing me to not get jabbed. He really had me for awhile there. On Friday ah taking me wife for her first and am getting my second.

Sorry to hear about you PADNAH.  Hope lesson is not too late.

The facts are overwhelming in favor of getting that jab.  Please allyu listen to RD, take the vaccine.

Board footer