You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 26, 2021 8:37 am

Slice
Active

THIS ARSEHOLE BRITISH WOMAN IS ON CRUSADE TO RECRUIT BLACK FOLKS TO

MOVE TO THE CARIBBEAN.

I think she is outa place.  Who the hell tell her, we want black foreign folks to move to we islands? I have said this ah million times.  Black Americans and islanders have totally different cultures. The only thing we in the Caribbean have in common with Black folk especially Americans is the color of our skin.

We are not  ah part of the African-American community. We Caribbean folks eat differently, we bring up our kids differently, we are just very different.

We are much more accepting than African-Americans, we go through life with an open mind.

I think this British woman should keep her ARSE quiet and stop this nonsense. We want Grenada to be a paradise.  We want no parts of the foreign Black culture.  Ah hope the government of Grenada, stop this madness.

I keep asking this very simple question, even when GMW, was on here, how many African-American friends you have?

#2 May 26, 2021 10:56 am

New Historian
Active

Re: THIS ARSEHOLE BRITISH WOMAN IS ON CRUSADE TO RECRUIT BLACK FOLKS TO

So I shouldn't be back here then?

#3 May 26, 2021 11:05 am

Slice
Active

You not in that category.  You know one, but ah go tell you the second, you ent black.  leh me tell you another one, you do not think like ah African-American.  Again you know the first one.  Ah think you forget, we met and had ah few drinks.  Maybe not enough to draw conclusion.  Honestly NH, I am very sure if ah 100% Grenadian, you ah million.  Even Expat that miserable buggar more Grenadian than me.

When we met, you maybe was three years from retirement, and that is all you talk about, wanting to come back home and enjoy life.

Last edited by Slice (May 26, 2021 11:09 am)

#4 May 26, 2021 12:08 pm

Dancer
Active

" LMAO

The first thing that came to mind  after your   ' crusade  ',   WAS .... NH stabbed in the back  ....
   ..  Oh %....  Jesus.
Lol.

#5 May 26, 2021 7:22 pm

New Historian
Active

Surprised and yes disappointed at your "you ent black", so what am I? Red? Half-caste? White? Give me the boy of 10 and I'll give you the man, and at 10 I definitely knew what I was, with the bruises to prove it: black, wog, nig-nog. I don't need to prove anything to anyone but I do get tired of this kind of backward thinking. In the face of racism we need solidarity, not division. Think, rethink and rewind.

#6 May 26, 2021 10:02 pm

Dancer
Active

'No, No ! !  New Historian " Slice is on your side . '
He is  complimenting you , don't be hard , he has love in his heart. ".
..........lol

Wear the hat  , and stop  playing , you worrying about it . With its advantages . Grow Up. LOL .

...you  have to understand de culture... find a bubby , a Gree *Slice* , a talkative one     ? Who  fills you in tells on   whats going on  in the  ... get on the ground.

#7 May 26, 2021 10:53 pm

New Historian
Active

Dancer wrote:

..........lol

Wear the hat  , and stop  playing , you worrying about it . With its advantages . Grow Up. LOL .

...you  have to understand de culture... find a bubby , a Gree *Slice* , a talkative one     ? Who  fills you in tells on   whats going on  in the  ... get on the ground.

Or as my bastard beloved big brothers Tom and Gerry would say: Man up, wuss! Yeah mea culpa I did over react. But yuh get me?

#8 May 27, 2021 8:18 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

..........lol

WOAH, Dancer is finally onto something here.  Am happy you see what ah was saying. Me ent answering NH, because ah know ah doh mean no disrespect.  To me it was more ah compliment than anything else.

#9 May 27, 2021 4:46 pm

gripe
Active

Slice, I read your opening statements and scratched my head . . . with both hands, simultaneously. Then I grabbed a seat. Once I recover, I may have more to say.

Board footer