You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Dancer

Don , St David and others on President Trump

What is there to say ? Did I not  say that Trump posed a greater danger to the USA than Commie ? lol.
Trump is Commander in Chief. Lord have Mercy. Give me  back Georgie pleaseeeeee.....

Anyhow  WASHINGTON POST 2 days ago

" We set a low bar for Trump - He still failed to meet It " .... By Michael Gerson

RD and his followers not understanding the USA , called for it and are all now sweating bullets.
So very sad. hehehe

#2 Apr 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Re: Don , St David and others on President Trump

Dancer wrote:

What is there to say ? Did I not  say that Trump posed a greater danger to the USA than Commie ? lol.
Trump is Commander in Chief. Lord have Mercy. Give me  back Georgie pleaseeeeee.....

" We set a low bar for Trump - He still failed to meet It " .... By Michael Gerson

RD and his followers not understanding the USA , called for it and are all now sweating bullets.
So very sad. hehehe

=======================================================================

Give the man a break... It's only 100 days he been in office... Barack Obama been in office for 8 years and he did nothing... I suggest you stop watching CNN and reading fake news...The man is doing a great job but the Democrats followers bashing him and not giving him a chance..  Now do you think crooked Hillary would have done a better job....?  I am a Trump supporter and no matter what those fools on CNN including Don Lemon have to say about him that won't change any of his supporters mind including me... So stop watching Fake news...

Mt Rich Possi

#3 May 01, 2017 9:50 am

Dancer

MRP  :  Fact .
Alex Jones is Fake ......
Trump's  advisor , buddy and confidant.
How much more fake can they get ?

#4 May 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Slice

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Dancer wrote:

So very sad. hehehe

=======================================================================

Give the man a break... It's only 100 days he been in office... Barack Obama been in office for 8 years and he did nothing... I suggest you stop watching CNN and reading fake news...The man is doing a great job but the Democrats followers bashing him and not giving him a chance..  Now do you think crooked Hillary would have done a better job....?  I am a Trump supporter and no matter what those fools on CNN including Don Lemon have to say about him that won't change any of his supporters mind including me... So stop watching Fake news...

Mt Rich Possi

LORD MRP, YOU REALLY DOH LIKE AMERICA.  THAT GUY IS THE BIGGEST DUNCEE EVER.  HE IS MAKING AMERICAN LOOK LIKE REAL ASSHOLES.  THANK GOD HE GO BE ARRESTED REAL SOON.  WELL MAYBE UNDER TWO YEARS.  ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HE WONT MAKE HIS FOUR YEARS.

Board footer