You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jun 17, 2021 8:18 am

Slice
Active

THIS IS HOW THE USA IS SO DAMN UNFAIR. GEE ME AH FRIGGING BREAK

For now before you leave Grenada, you must have a negative covid test. Why on earth there are no exception for countries that are doing well fighting this deadly disease called Covid?  It is just not fair to issue those kind of rules.  Give countries that is doing well a break nah man.

Lord knows when Grenada tourism will pick back up.  The good news is Grenada cater to a higher class of tourism, like the RDs of the world.

Before you enter Grenada you must pay online us150.00. When you leaving you must pay the same for Covid test.  Most visitors to the island just do not have that kind of monies.  Well doh talk about Grenadians going home for two weeks or less, it just is not happening.

This just need to stop.

#2 Jun 17, 2021 10:07 am

New Historian
Active

Re: THIS IS HOW THE USA IS SO DAMN UNFAIR. GEE ME AH FRIGGING BREAK

Tourism is creeping back, Sandals is now about 65% occupied, just that they stay in the hotels and we don't see them. Win-win!

#3 Jun 17, 2021 10:46 am

Slice
Active

Maybe they are coming from Europe.  When American ask you to fly First Class for almost nothing you know something ent right. Then ah get ah call last night from AA asking me to change my date returning from Grenada, because American do not fly on that date from Grenada for now.

#4 Jun 17, 2021 10:52 am

New Historian
Active

Nope, we getting no UK or Canada flights now they all coming from USA. Only 2 days quarantine and they do that in the hotel.

#5 Jun 17, 2021 11:01 am

Slice
Active

OHHO.  Ah now dey waiting on my approval from MOH.  Praying they let me quarantine at home.

#6 Jun 17, 2021 11:12 am

New Historian
Active

Yes you can quarantine at home. Come on down, the water's warm! We'll go check up on Expat see if he still alive lol!!

Board footer