You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jun 24, 2021 11:30 pm

New Historian
Active

People think that black dance music of the 70s was meaningless disco

Listen to these lyrics - while you're killing it on the living room floor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FW1WJc0lg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TDfPgd3Kyc&t=322s

#2 Jun 25, 2021 6:31 am

Slice
Active

Re: People think that black dance music of the 70s was meaningless disco

You know NH you wear different hats.  Very hard to peg you.  Sometimes you ah million percent Grenadian, sometimes the same figures American. 

Said that to say, I could not dance to those kind of music, so ah stay to hell away from them.  I love dancing when ah was younger.  My nickname in America in the Caribbean community was Thinginthewaist.

Another story for another day.

#3 Jun 25, 2021 11:20 am

Dancer
Active

*** Ain't stopping us now  ****   Was that in relation to Hockey ?? LOL.  ... thank you.

.... They are two ( 2 ) types of JCBs.
One informed and one  NOT  informed . Even after years of exposure out of the island .  NH seems to have recovered somewhat after  the start in the 'mother country'.
  lmao.

#4 Jun 25, 2021 7:35 pm

houston
Active

I am stunned, where did the Habs suddenly come from?
Kudos to them, they are playing some great hockey with the ability to shut down the offense of their opponents. They remind me of the St. Louis Blues that were in last place mid season then went on to win the cup in 2019.
Now all we need is for the Isles to advance for the most unlikely of final match ups in years. Though I'm not betting on this one, it could easily go either way in Tampa tonight. Nothing better than a game 7 battle for the right to play in the final.

#5 Jun 25, 2021 7:41 pm

houston
Active

Sorry, wrong post.
You can see how stunned I am.

Board footer