You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jul 02, 2021 9:46 am

Slice
Active

THE GRENADA CRICKET STADIUM IS REAL SWEET AND CLOSE TO THE ACTION.

It was a beautiful outing yesterday.  Me, NH and another old Talkshopper, Dc Baldie got to hang out and watch ah wonderful wonderful Cricket match yesterday, between SA and and the WI.  It was none stop action.  NH was behaving like ah 25 year rooting for his WI Cricket team.  Yesterday starting off by me being stopped about five times by the Grenada Police for not having the right sticker on my car.

At 2pm it was a different story. I met NH, and DC Baldie and man it was fun.  Had to leave early but NH told me it got better after I left. Well maybe it got better because WI won the game.  My lord it was a wonderful experience.  NH say" Slice this is kinda disappointing, no place to buy ah drink".  Not saying soon after he whispered those words what happened.

Cant wait to do this again.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 02, 2021 9:48 am)

#2 Jul 02, 2021 12:18 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: THE GRENADA CRICKET STADIUM IS REAL SWEET AND CLOSE TO THE ACTION.

I never heard a stupidness like that: a cricket match and the bar closed? No booze no food? What's the point of that? But Grenada being Grenada, Sliceman and I soon found ourselves in a VIP box, free full bar and eats! Twas a great day indeed, I even dressed like a jackass in a shirt that I bought just for the match, made up of the flags of Grenada, Jamaica and - South Africa! All 3 of them being my "homes" at different times! Ah but there's only ONE home!

Tomorrow Slice we go be deh for the fifth and deciding game, GO WINDIES!!!

Cricket-mad.jpg

#3 Jul 02, 2021 2:50 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

You fellas enjoy yourselves now.

#4 Jul 02, 2021 4:52 pm

houston
Active

Love that shirt. Very dapper, goes well with the purple pants.
Enjoy the final, these are the games that the teams and cheering fans hope for all season long.

#5 Jul 03, 2021 8:27 am

Slice
Active

Another lime again today. Today is deciding game.

#6 Jul 06, 2021 10:57 am

Dancer
Active

Now back to cricket .   
'So glad for Slice.    ... Help him to spread his wings.' 

What the heck     ....  !!!!    New Historian Multicultral.
Chameleon , lord Have mercy. " The local new media should have taken a shot at that get -up.

De  females  must have liked  it.          ( know how to play the game ,  eh ?)
sad.lol.

Last edited by Dancer (Jul 10, 2021 11:05 am)

Board footer