You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jul 14, 2021 8:11 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT HOW YOU EXPLAIN THE 99% OF NEW COVID CASES ARE UNVACCINATED?

You think the numbers are wrong? You know ah did not realize you are a Trump supporter.  100% of you preaching about covid  is taken directly from FOX.  Hope you know FOX TV is not a serious facts source.

#2 Jul 14, 2021 10:17 am

New Historian
Active

Re: EXPAT HOW YOU EXPLAIN THE 99% OF NEW COVID CASES ARE UNVACCINATED?

ALL NOW eXPAT PEEPING AND DYING TO jump in, but sticking to his self-imposed exile!!

#3 Jul 14, 2021 8:55 pm

houston
Active

I dare say that Expat had some legitimate points and well worthy information to ponder.
Just hoping the lineups for the third shot aren't as disorganized as the first and second.

#4 Jul 17, 2021 11:14 am

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

I dare say that Expat had some legitimate points and well worthy information to ponder.
Just hoping the lineups for the third shot aren't as disorganized as the first and second.

What is it you are agreeing with Expat points.  In my opinion, everyone of Expat points have been debunked.  Expat got nothing and ah mean nothing. Expat is ignoring facts and dealing with opinions, by FOX and other sources that are vetted.

Lord knows ah tried to believe in Expat claims.  His claims has no merits and ah mean none.

Board footer