You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Aug 04, 2021 6:58 pm

Slice
Active

TOMORROW AT 8AM

Kirana James could very well give Grenada her second Gold medal. If you in Grenada, its 8am tomorrow channel 510. I think.

#2 Aug 05, 2021 10:07 am

New Historian
Active

Re: TOMORROW AT 8AM

Huge Congratulations to Grenada's Kirani James for his Bronze Medal in the 400m.......He is now not only the first man to reach the final of 3 Olympic 400m events - but also to win a medal in each (Gold, Silver & Bronze) & don't forget he holds Commonwealth Games & World Championship Gold medals too! He is also one of only nine athletes to win world championships at the youth, junior, and senior level of an athletic event.

He has quietly fought through a debilitating Graves disease illness and the death of his mother - he's BACK!!

#3 Aug 06, 2021 11:57 am

Dancer
Active

Re: TOMORROW AT 8AM

Olympics a ball . Quite good. Competition great.   Olympic Metals  all over the globe.
Caribbean holding its own . Good metals.
Kirani James held on for a bronze.
But what surprised me was Lindon Victor  the Grenadian   doing a 6-7 place finish in the decathlon.
Thumps Up !. Lindon Victor.
Hey   ! Canada doing a bang up job. On the podium nearly every day.
I left Damian Warner  of Canada   for last  ..... 9018 points in Decathlon.

Who can ask for more Damian.
High 5.
Britain  over all quite good.

Board footer