You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Aug 08, 2021 8:48 am

Slice
Active

WAIT I THOUGHT NO CARNIVAL

At 6am this morning, music was jamming very close to me.  I decided to check it out.  WOW! Jab like crazy, passers by all stopping and enjoy we thing.  A grand way to go to church this morning. Music, jab, woman and man whinning, and plenty rum.  Only in Grenada.

Only in this beautiful place called Grenada,  Upon entry to one of nice place to lime I Grenada, two Americans decided to show up mask less.  Normal they should of not being allowed to enter the place, but instead to Door woman, went to bar, got them two Paper napkins so they can enter.  Of course the napkins did not work, but they were allowed to enter.  Like I said only in Grenada.

#2 Aug 09, 2021 4:15 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: WAIT I THOUGHT NO CARNIVAL

#3 Aug 09, 2021 7:27 pm

houston
Active

You ain't kidding. The stew is coming to a boil.

#4 Aug 11, 2021 8:04 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Kinda strange.  On Monday I went to Windsor Forest.  Jab like crazy and they they were playing with old oil, not cloths.  The police stopped, there was four in that truck, they said not a thing to the Jab players.

Lord ah end up staying there for hours.  Wanted to say something else about the Cops, but ah rather not say it on a public forum.  Lets just say the COPs was real KEWL.

The word is they are sending a loud message to Keith Mitchell.

Board footer