You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Aug 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Slice
Active

MY SPECIAL LIMING PLACE IN GRENADA HAS A COVID CASE.

So me ent going up dey no more for awhile.  Ah mean the building opposite way ah use to lime have one Covid.  They are now doing tracing.  From what I was told this morning, there could be much more.  The young man was out in public liming all over the place.  Carnival Monday, ah was in that area with a nice crown and I was not wearing a mask.  I am sure that guy was there.

Ah mean they should not allow no one to quarantine at their home, if you do not own the house.  If you not from Windsor Forest, we doh want you to Quarantine in we area.  Keep to hell out.

#2 Aug 16, 2021 5:58 pm

houston
Active

Re: MY SPECIAL LIMING PLACE IN GRENADA HAS A COVID CASE.

Slice, you need to be extra careful these days. If the case in question is the Delta variant it will spread like wild fire regardless of contact tracing. No way can health authorities keep up with how quickly that thing spreads let alone deal with the serious if not deadly effects.
I wish people would pause and think about what is happening in many parts of the world with this wave, especially the poorer nations with populations desperate for a vaccination. Meanwhile there are millions of vaccine doses expiring and being tossed away because of a clever percentage of the population that refuse to take it.

#3 Aug 16, 2021 10:08 pm

New Historian
Active

Wooii daz a close encounter Slice man. Did they call you in the contact tracing? Hope you don't have to quarantine. Wifey scared shitless now we creeping up to 14 active cases, plus the Delta. I should be more worried but...

#4 Aug 17, 2021 9:12 am

Slice
Active

Nope they did not call.  Ah tink ah good for now.  Mask on, all the time now.

Board footer