You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Aug 20, 2021 7:29 am

Slice
Active

Re: Vaccine Hostility in US ...

Vanni, knowing you ah honestly doh care what kind of vaccine it is, you just wont take it.  I think thats who you are.

#12 Aug 21, 2021 2:13 pm

Dancer
Active

Vanni wrote:

But Dancer, the purpose of a vaccine is to protect, so anyone who is vaccinated should be feeling protected and not bother about those who are not.

"But Vanni  ---  ( you 'the ones' who are not )  --- Vaccinated .
Will endanger the  smart people (lol) . Joke .  The Vaccinated.
And put our lives in danger. "
"Sorry Vanni ,   that would not do .
Wheel and come again. "
lol.

#13 Aug 22, 2021 8:44 am

Slice
Active

In dealing with her through the year, she would rather be dead, than get vaccinated.  That is me good friend Vanni.

#14 Aug 26, 2021 3:33 pm

houston
Active

This writer has some valid points on whether to vax or not to vax. At the end of the day it should be freedom of choice. Unfortunately choices come with risk and the consequences are not always positive.

https://ottawasun.com/opinion/columnist … 1629215961

#15 Aug 27, 2021 9:40 pm

Vanni
Active

When your inner guidance - which a "reasonable" person will consider as a fantasy - tells you to not do certain things
when your inner guidance tells you that something in the picture of this crisis is terribly wrong and feels suspiciously as manmade
and you cannot explain it to those who do not perceive the same as you ...

Of course, we turn ourselves to sources toward which we are feeling appealed. Ultimately it remains other peoeple's knowledge. And ultimately it's about offering our precious faith. Do we want to do so without thoroughly scrutinizing?

Scientific facts, Slice and anyone here who rely on it? What facts do you know but someone else's study, or lack thereof, and you take the person's words as gospel, as we have been conditioned to do since childhood.

Was it for our good, or was it for people with ulterior motives, as it is becoming, at least to me, terribly obvious.

So when you come with scientific facts, is it of your own study and findings, or is it someone else's and you just repeat them with blind faith? And if I come with other scientific facts, it remains someone else's and the whole thing looks like two people of different religions throwing their holy book at each other, claiming their god is the greatest: it's meaningless.

Psychology would be our better resource right now, rather than a mainstream media, serving powers which have, as I am understanding it, not our highest good as priority.

So, how about this, whether supported or not by mainstream media:

"The Israel vaccine crisis should be a warning to the world"

https://greatgameindia.com/israel-vaccine-crisis/

Then, how about this:

https://www.rt.com/uk/533125-nhs-plans- … -children/

Without their parents' consent? And this does not trouble many of us?

Who, among us, here, is connecting the dots of the appalling lack of ethics in the whole covid situation? Since its beginning.

As long as we are not directly affected, we keep doing things as we have been taught to do. We keep offering our precious faith to people lacking the sense of life and who consequently care more about their privileges and power than about us.

What is a death, a hundred deaths, a thousand deaths, millions of deaths for them, as long as they can gain more privileges?

But when *it hits the fan, we suddenly see the world with different eyes and start inquiring. At last.

My perception and understanding of life may be different from the norm, but we all are happy for the same reasons and are suffering for the same reasons.

So, while I am feeling the pressure of the general human mass who I consider to be indoctrinated, to support all sorts of self appointed leaders who, especially within the past year and a half of what I am understanding as a manmade virus crisis for an unavowable goal, leaders who are proving ever more blatantly their outrageous lack of ethics and caring, and who, as I am understanding it, will be harshly questioned when their lies and goals will be exposed ...

...  from the bottom of my heart I am wishing each of you the best.

And see you "on the other side", you know, the side where no ulterior motives, where service to others will prevail, where transparency and honesty will allow for truth to be known? Whoever will have been right, at last we'll be reunited.

See you there

#16 Aug 27, 2021 11:09 pm

Vanni
Active

Slice wrote:

In dealing with her through the year, she would rather be dead, than get vaccinated.  That is me good friend Vanni.

Slice, when I am a patient, I am grateful for the treatment. I trust my doctor, who I have chosen for the resonance I am feeling with him. The treatments are not always natural, and, again, I am grateful anyway.

So how about when renowned doctors warn us about a cure that is worse than the illness, and in the present case who are correcting the apparently intentionally misguided general narrative accusing the non vaccinated for dangerous viral mutations, whereas these doctors explain the mechanism of the involvement of a vaccine in the mutation of a virus.

And what is happening? Instead of the other side taking the opportunity for an intelligent discussion, these renowned doctors are getting censored.

And we should be feeling comfortable toward those who do dictate as much the censoring as the "precautions" in all matters concerning this very questionable virus crisis?

Last edited by Vanni (Aug 27, 2021 11:12 pm)

#17 Aug 28, 2021 3:48 am

Vanni
Active

Dancer wrote:
Vanni wrote:

But Dancer, the purpose of a vaccine is to protect, so anyone who is vaccinated should be feeling protected and not bother about those who are not.

"But Vanni  ---  ( you 'the ones' who are not )  --- Vaccinated .
Will endanger the  smart people (lol) . Joke .  The Vaccinated.
And put our lives in danger. "
"Sorry Vanni ,   that would not do .
Wheel and come again. "
lol.

Can no one see the insanity going on? Australia is giving us a brilliant example of it! I think no need for me to quote what is going on down under. It's shocking! This alone should trigger a strong alarm signal in us.

And we thought we had vanquished the Nazi? And we keep despising North Korea? Well it's right here, right now, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Look ... as I said, see you on the other side, where truth will reunite us. Because right now, there is nothing I can add to clarify about my understanding of the situation and my consequent position, and even if I could, it obviously wouldn't be enough for those who are still not feeling the impulse for questioning.

#18 Aug 28, 2021 6:54 am

Slice
Active

But vanni you know nothing you posted had a thing to do with facts.  Delta is new beast. Delta happened because of vaccine deniers.

#19 Sep 05, 2021 8:20 am

Vanni
Active

Slice, you seem to be proficient in science. Or then you are simply offering yourself in blind faith. Like all those who are right now subjecting themselves to people of a degree of evil few or none would be able to comprehend yet.

Do you - everyone who is supporting this and them - realise what is happening?

Board footer