You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 03, 2021 9:34 pm

Dancer
Active

Grey's Anatomy - Ellen Pompeo - A KAREN. ... she admitted ...lo.

Maybe you heard   .....   Ellen Pompeo ,, said she cursed Denzel Washington.
***** Ellen Pompeo just outed herself as a karen.  ( Headlines) smh. lo.

** A KAREN ..... meaning.
A Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious , angry , entit led , and often racist middle age white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people's behavior **

Ellen Pompeo called Washington a motherf - ker
_ - Lo.. 'thinks she is in the know'
married to a black guy. Has children.
---  " Well Ellen was told ' straighten up and fly right  Ellen  , people don't car if you married to a black man , have black kids ,  thanks  but no thanks ---  LO

****  Anyhow , my first thoughts were  how many times did she call he black husband ,,, that  ?
Dancer wants to know.

#2 Oct 05, 2021 12:39 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Grey's Anatomy - Ellen Pompeo - A KAREN. ... she admitted ...lo.

' Anyhow , my first thoughts were  how many times did she call he black husband ,,, that  ?
Dancer wants to know.'

I'm sure, countless times - deserved or not! And they ain't nuttin wrong wid dat needa!

#3 Oct 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Grey's Anatomy - Ellen Pompeo - A KAREN. ... she admitted ...lo.

' Was going to post ,,, something else , but comments like ..

* I'm sure , countless times >>> NO
* deserved or not  >>>>>  NO
* and they ain't nuttin wrong wid that  needa  >>>>>>> NO

caused me to change my mind. '

Man Historian ,   .. Chris Every'   'she' husband  looks like  he could be your brother , uncle ,  cousin  ..etc
" you telling me that's cool in your take  on  life in respecting your fellow man or  could be  brother. "
smh...
Some    self therapy NH.

Board footer