You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Oct 09, 2021 12:59 pm

gripe
Active

(3 Years Now) RAW MEAT DIET!

In this pandemic era, the unique diet described at the link is a head-scratcher. Note the following:

a. "Weston Rowe, 39, told Caters News that he’s “eaten hundreds of pounds of raw chicken” over the years and “never even gotten close to being sick.”

b. "Rowe’s primordial diet includes raw, “protein-rich foods such as beef, liver, chicken and other animal organs,” sourced from local poultry and dairy farms, per NY Post. He says he decided to alter his diet after experiencing brain fogginess, decreased energy and eczema.

"I am in better health both physically and mentally, better than I’ve ever been in my life,” Rowe says. “It is very controversial, but I believe that raw meat has a natural balance of bacteria on it which works symbiotically with our bodies and serves a purpose.”

Rowe-Lunchtime.jpg

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/man … ith-energy

#2 Oct 09, 2021 4:59 pm

houston
Active

Re: (3 Years Now) RAW MEAT DIET!

That is interesting. The guy must have some sort of primal digestive system. That type of diet could be deadly for most people but I guess it's better than eating nails and drywall screws.
There was a story in the news the other day about a Lithuanian man that had cramps in his stomach due to the amount of metal hardware he had consumed.

#3 Oct 12, 2021 5:52 pm

Dancer
Active

gripe studying  Werewolfism .
Covid breeds vampires next .
ALERT .
Social distancing ,
Mask
AND    a  CROSS.

#4 Oct 13, 2021 12:37 pm

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

That is interesting. The guy must have some sort of primal digestive system. That type of diet could be deadly for most people but I guess it's better than eating nails and drywall screws.
There was a story in the news the other day about a Lithuanian man that had cramps in his stomach due to the amount of metal hardware he had consumed.

If you believe that ah ah have ah have ah a condo to sell you from Silver sands.

#5 Oct 13, 2021 1:19 pm

houston
Active

The surgeon said "it was a unique case"

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailyma … h-man.html

#6 Oct 18, 2021 1:55 pm

gripe
Active

Dancer, you got me with this one: "gripe studying Werewolfism". Answer: No. I am just being mindful of the unique tastes around us. I also liked your other comment about "Social distancing, Mask AND a CROSS".     

I guess that our current times demand both curiosity and vigilance.

Board footer