You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Dec 02, 2021 8:35 am

Slice
Active

SO WHEN AH HEARD BARBADOS BECAME AH REPUBLIC AH QUICKLY REJOICED

AND SAY WHEN WILL GRENADA DO THE SAME?

Then ah started having seconds thoughts. At this present Political situation in the English-speaking Caribbean, I now hope Grenada, never becomes a Republic.  Grenada and especially the Windward islands are in no position to be cut away from Britain.

I have just one reason, why Grenada must not become ah republic at this time. If another Hurricane Janet hits or any other disasters, Grenada is in real shite.  The government of Grenada is not ready and are totally incapable of handling a major disaster. I remember I think it was hurricane Ivan was heading towards Grenada, ah say well Grenadians dead now for real.  Then ah read that there were disaster relief vessels heading towards Grenada from England. And yes, the vessels or vessel made it to Grenada on time, and was just sitting of Grenada course.

Then ah take ah deep breath and relax.

Last edited by Slice (Dec 02, 2021 8:38 am)

#2 Dec 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: SO WHEN AH HEARD BARBADOS BECAME AH REPUBLIC AH QUICKLY REJOICED

>> "  Then  take a deep breath and relax " ....  unbelievable  !

>> ' Slice  will be Slice '
help ! lol.

Board footer