You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Dec 15, 2021 10:57 am

Slice
Active

MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE DEAD BODIES ENDING UP IN CARIBBEAN WATERS HAS BEE

N, SOLVED

Someone sent me something from a report from the Virgin Island Tv stating where the dead bodies in boats are coming from.  you know like the seven that was just discovered of the course of Grenada.

According to what I saw it sevens there might have about six cases of these dead decomposing bodies ending up in Caribbean water.  According to Virgin Island TV, it seems these boats started their journey of the course of Africa.  These are folks fleeing poverty from their Mainlands.

So folks rest easy. NH if you have not seen it yet, I can send it to you.

#2 Dec 15, 2021 12:08 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE DEAD BODIES ENDING UP IN CARIBBEAN WATERS HAS BEE

Saw the pictures and video, dread! Those poor souls, how bad must it me in West Africa, to take to the ocean in a tiny row boat? Grenada isn't the only place they wash up, there's been similar cases in Dominica, Nicaragua and other Caribbean countries. And that's just the boats that make it this far, most of them will have sunk without a trace somewhere across the wide Atlantic.

#3 Dec 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Slice
Active

Re: MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE DEAD BODIES ENDING UP IN CARIBBEAN WATERS HAS BEE

Someone sent me the pictures of the boat in Grenada, with the bodies. I almost freaked out.

Board footer