You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Trump is a man of his word...

Remember what Trump keeping saying on the Campaign Trial.... When I get to Washington I am going to drain the Swamp.....

Well he did just that today by getting rid of that backstabber James Comey...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 May 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Trump is a man of his word...

It's easy for Trump to be a man of his word.  I mean, he only knows 50 or 60 words so it is very easy.

#3 May 10, 2017 6:55 am

Slice
Active

In my thirty something years in America, I have never seen so much turmoil in the American system.  What the F@@k is going on?  Now ah understand why he love Putin, and the guy in Egypt and all them other dictators.  This guy is ah clown.

#4 May 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

It's easy for Trump to be a man of his word.  I mean, he only knows 50 or 60 words so it is very easy.

Surely you mean 100- 120 words, as he usually repeats them.

#5 May 11, 2017 9:52 am

Slice
Active

Right now it is not Trump, we all know he  mad as ah bat, but what really have me nuts, is the republicans who wont' run to hell away from him.  Lord me mouth too damn big and ah too independent for me to be that loyal to anything or any man.  I ent that loyal to me wife.

#6 May 11, 2017 11:48 am

gripe
Active

RD and Expat, your posts speak volumes filled with short and sweet truths (the humor is a bonus)! #45 can indeed be summed up by not very much of the little that he repeatedly musters.

Board footer