You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Glad to hear Donald Trump fired James Comey

I am very happy to hear the good news... I am happy Donald Trump fired James Comey... James Comey is nothing but a backstabber that can't be trusted... I lost all respect for James Comey last July when he let crooked Hillary Clinton off the hook....  Hillary Clinton should be in jail for what she did...I bet you if was Slice or RD that did what Hillary Clinton did they would be spending at least 10 years behind bars...

Good for Donald Trump get rid of James Comey he can't be trusted...  I could careless what RD, GMW and all you Hillary Supporters have to say about my comment... As far as I am concern Donald Trump should have fired James Comey as soon as he take the oath of office...

Since July last year I can't stand the looks of that piece of Garbage James Comey....That one big step that Trump should have taken in January... Good for you Trump you could do no wrong in my books...

MT Rich Possi

#2 May 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Glad to hear Donald Trump fired James Comey

You don't really think I am a Hillary Clinton supporter, do you?  I wouldn't piss down her throat if her black heart was on fire.

#3 May 10, 2017 8:10 am

Dancer
Active

That statement sums up American political landscape  at the leadership level and the deplorables .
Nothing edifying .
USA in crisis.

#4 May 10, 2017 12:34 pm

gripe
Active

Can you please explain your comment, RD?

#5 May 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

MRP, like a lot of Trump supporters, seems to think that my disgust with Donald Trump must mean that I supported Hillary Clinton.  The reality is that I don't like either one of them.

#6 May 10, 2017 1:08 pm

gripe
Active

Now that you've cleared up the statement I must say that you have in the past made no bones about both individuals. However, do you have any response to what #45 did with Comey? From my angle the action taken is a very poor attempt to run from fire. At least #45 is conscious that, as the saying goes: "Fire go burn you!"

#7 May 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Whether he did it for legitimate reasons or because Comey was getting close to implicating him in something criminal, the optics of the firing are very, very bad.  I think a special prosecutor should be appointed.

#8 May 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Whether he did it for legitimate reasons or because Comey was getting close to implicating him in something criminal, the optics of the firing are very, very bad.  I think a special prosecutor should be appointed.

====================================================================

Trump heard from very reliable sources that Comey and Hillary was planning to bring him down... Comey was talking to Hillary on a regular basis and they were trying to get Trump impeached... so I don't blame Trump for getting rid of Comey...

As for Hillary that woman need to get a life... She have to accept the fact that she lost the Election... She stirring up trouble in the background to hurt Trump..   To bad Trump did not keep one of his campaign promises by getting a special prosecutor to put Hillary ass in jail.

If Trump did not get rid of Comey Hillary ,Comey and those angry and upset Democrats  would do whatever it takes to bring down Trump... But Trump is the President because God put him there... My old Granny had an old saying... What God bless no man curse... No matter what those jealous and angry Democrats do they would never bring down Trump because God put him there to save America..

Goodbye Comey you backstabbing son of a bitch....Trump should have fired you ass since January....I am glad he got rid of Comey that man is like a snake in a grass

Mt Rich Possi

#9 May 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Expat
Active

Trump is doing ALLllll the work himself, how much longer before he falls on his incompetent sword?

#10 May 11, 2017 2:22 pm

gripe
Active

Expat, his wounds are mostly already self-inflicted. Its a slow, painful, grind to an inevitable halt . . . end!

Board footer