You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Mar 20, 2022 12:16 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

For Dancer: Portrait of Roy Cohn the Repellent Lawyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTrHL7Vo_SQ

Roy Cohn was a closeted homosexual who truly had no personal value or integrity whatsoever. During his lifetime he hunted communists, defended the mob, backed Trump in his anti-renting black people policies and slept with men-- even though he hid it from the public.  When you do not have a center, a core to your identity, you are a scoundrel! The documentary is worth watching.

#2 Mar 20, 2022 2:36 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: For Dancer: Portrait of Roy Cohn the Repellent Lawyer

"  WSS  .. You always intrigue me . From the Sweet Life - Ultimate  Renaissance man -  that is the 'girls' favorite  ( which left me with a question mark  ...  to  that Jamaica film that captured you .' and now Roy Cohn.
' Killing time like you  , I  recently watched  the  1968 version staring Jack Palance of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde . .... there is also a movie ' wife of Dr Jekyll and Hyde. ....

Roy Cohn , Donald Trump and other characters in US history being unmasked day by day is not a big surprise. It continues today.

That's what I miss on the Early TS . D@man and the Health Guru and others  .  Lots of Black thinkers  -  were there years ago , school , university , man in the street , calling out the Hypocrisy  of the Western view of the world.
Like now being played out in Ukraine as an entertainment item.

ANY how you don't need to go to Malta  , footing it around the globe  . Hook up with your Caribbean roots  , get some other Caribbean women and men in your life , join a group go to church , you'll find them.
Ask NH to suggest a nice little 'Lair' on  Gree / Carriacou  , so , easy access  , for  friends  ,  even new ones  to visit. ...
Get the roots , Sugar.

still being quiet , gimme a week. lol.

#3 Mar 20, 2022 5:02 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: For Dancer: Portrait of Roy Cohn the Repellent Lawyer

Have to go to Malta for I must amass knowledge about the place. But I will come to Carriacou sooner than you think. Must get back to the core of my being, the castle of my skin. NH says Tyrell Bay is the best option. Need to find some something very clean, small and affordable. Must be dog friendly! know of any place let me know-- but I want no talkshoppers around--only NH for respectable sailing lessons. Living in America for so long has changed the Caribbean sensibility. America is cold, dour and superficial-- breaks up friendships. I'm a lone wolf. I travel alone with the expectation of meeting decent people.

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Mar 21, 2022 12:21 am)

Board footer