You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 03, 2017 7:10 am

Slice

HERE IS WHY, MAN SHOULD NEVER TRUST WOMAN.

Now there are good woman and really all are not bad.  There is this woman ah once knew and maybe ah still know.  She called last week, and said I finally met someone, that I am going to marry.  I said WOW! I am really happy for you, and that you deserve it.  She was going to meet her New man parents.  Then she said I sent you something, please check your Email.

She sent me pictures of her in the nude and also ah video of her  taking ah shower.  I was so damn confuse, I did not know what to do.  I called her and ask what does that mean, ent you getting married?

She said yep I am, but ah wanted you to remember what you had, and what you might have before ah get marry.  Lord ah just shake me head and say Praise God, you in another state.  Some woman to damn wicked, but ah still love them.

#2 May 13, 2017 12:45 am

Mt Rich Possi

Re: HERE IS WHY, MAN SHOULD NEVER TRUST WOMAN.

Slice wrote:

Now there are good woman and really all are not bad.  There is this woman ah once knew and maybe ah still know.  She called last week, and said I finally met someone, that I am going to marry.  I said WOW! I am really happy for you, and that you deserve it.  She was going to meet her New man parents.  Then she said I sent you something, please check your Email.

She sent me pictures of her in the nude and also ah video of her  taking ah shower.  I was so damn confuse, I did not know what to do.  I called her and ask what does that mean, ent you getting married?

She said yep I am, but ah wanted you to remember what you had, and what you might have before ah get marry.  Lord ah just shake me head and say Praise God, you in another state.  Some woman to damn wicked, but ah still love them.

======================================================================

Slice by The Way Calypso have such a huge crush on you.... Are you sure that was not Calypso picture... That gal I don't trust her one bit....

Mt Rich Possi

#3 May 13, 2017 6:58 am

Slice

Re: HERE IS WHY, MAN SHOULD NEVER TRUST WOMAN.

The Oman done hate me aready, you trying you best to make her hate me even more.  BTW you know ah believe that Kaiso is ah Lesbian.

Board footer