You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 Mar 24, 2022 9:01 pm

houston
Active

Re: A good plate of food to think about

Slice wrote:

Lord houston, I call that Bird Food.  I agree it's healthy, but me ent eating that as ah meal.  That is ah snack, without the bacon.  Me child, and wife go eat it, but not me.

Slice, you have become Americanized.
How much unhealthy food needs to go into your belly before you feel content?

#12 Mar 25, 2022 3:45 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Life without smoked ham, pork chops, spare ribs, bacon, pork tenderloin and sausage is a life not worth living. smile

Am with you. Well ah love fish also, so fish must be included.

#13 Mar 25, 2022 4:01 pm

Slice
Active

houston wrote:
Slice wrote:

Lord houston, I call that Bird Food.  I agree it's healthy, but me ent eating that as ah meal.  That is ah snack, without the bacon.  Me child, and wife go eat it, but not me.

Slice, you have become Americanized.
How much unhealthy food needs to go into your belly before you feel content?

You know ah only wight about 152.  I just take me weight and ah am now 153.5 and ah bawling ah must lost that pound.

I still eat healthy.  I only buy organics.  I honestly have ah blend of Caribbean and American foods.  Once ah week ah must have me Oxtails, Curry Goat. I mostly shop Whole Foods, so ah think ah eat healthy.

Honestly ah doh tink I can survive without Pork, the other White meat.

Listen houston, ah ketch me ARSE, when ah just came to this country, but Now ah tink ah kinda comfortable.  Also ah can't bite the hand that feeds me.  In a way I have become Americanized. I love the Caribbean, but honestly, hate every government in the English speaking Caribbean they to damn TIEF.

Board footer