You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Mar 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Dancer
Active

Learn The Characteristics Of A Great/Godly Woman

Lord Have Mercy ....  Jada Pinkett Smith ...  getting called all kind of unflattering names . (that's Will's wife )
The famous  'what a  B '  word .....  ' Dark energy.'  ....  and much   more .

So I Will Be Taking The High Road. lol.

Characteristics  of a good female.   ( google )Proverbs.

A .... She Is Industrious :
The wise woman builds her house , but the foolish tears it down with her own hands.
1 .. She  looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight.
2 .. She is like merchants ships ; she brings food from afar.
3 .. She rises also while it is still night  and gives food to her household , and potions to her maidens.
4 .. She considers a field and buys it , from her earnings , she plants a vineyard.
5 .. She girds herself  with strength  and makes her arms strong. She senses that her gain is good.
6 .. Her lamp does not go out at night.

>>>>>>>>>>>

***  There was a disclaimer ::::: Therefore I suggest you receive this study in the spirit in which it has been prepared. ***

Next :  Eight Bad Babes Of The Bible.

#2 Mar 31, 2022 4:59 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: Learn The Characteristics Of A Great/Godly Woman

Take that back BIG GUY!

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Mar 31, 2022 6:28 pm)

#3 Mar 31, 2022 6:23 pm

Dancer
Active

WSS   ... Flattering will get  you   ....  not much ....lo .

My picture of you is a smart blackish  woman   but   not as  fair ,  color  as Samuel  . lol.
But Cicely Tyson  still in my mind.

On another note  WSS .

The licks a Strong woman as  ...  Jada Pinkett is going through right now  ,   must have you  in a cussing mood , * those fu3k ing men .

WSS , I feel it in my bones   """" you  are  on the side of JADA  ,,  sisters in arms.   Ah true ?

We  MEN  gotta form  some sort of an association ,   MEN -  WSS  and JADA ,  are just tips of the iceberg.

#4 Apr 01, 2022 9:24 am

Slice
Active

How the hell ah go slap ah man for calling me wife name in a joke way and ah wont slap me wife for F@#king younger men?  Real men never ever going the have Jada as their woman again, much less ah wife.

Yes there are double standards, but once ah know me wife F#$k someone else even after five years of separation, me ent want nothing to do with her.

Will Smith and TED Cruz ah can and wont never understand.  Two different situations, but totally the same to me.

Board footer