You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Apr 03, 2022 1:58 pm

Dancer
Active

WSS .... 3 MONTHS PROBATION IS UP.

' I think it does   not bear good tidings  when a long lost TS member  returns   ......   that's ok .

But you just can't walk into the men's Lair  , kick your sandals off ,  have a glass of wine  and don't report to the 'Boys'.
How rude , 'we will have no rebellion , forgo any attempt at male domination , with the boys.'
'Slice' I am not too sure about . lmao.

So share Wss  .  Not your whole life , some would do.  ....   Too much studying   ?

even the Grace Jones part.

Last edited by Dancer (Apr 03, 2022 2:00 pm)

#2 Apr 05, 2022 8:44 am

Slice
Active

Re: WSS .... 3 MONTHS PROBATION IS UP.

Those rare moments, when you and I agree.  Yep ah tink they should report, and tell us way the hell they been and then ask all the old members to come back in.

Lord wha  the boy from Canada name again? ah got it  Mount Rich Possie.  Dont you wonder why he left?  Ah mean when he left, he was Talkshop.  I am on FB, but honestly just not the same.  The time between post can be so long.  I can never ever like FB.

I think Corporal Naught is still the same highly involved in Grenadian Politics.

Ah also wonder how Maymay is doing. I know she moved back to Grenada, but that is all ah know.

Not sure who remember td,  a few days ago, we spoke for about one hour.

Expat ent changing, I called to say hi to him, same SHITE! about Covid and Vaccines.  At this time, you will think, the vaccine has proven itself to be safe, but Expat and his group are still spreading the same untruths.

I try to follow ah very dear friend of mine daily, but sometimes it takes about a week, before I can see her daily post.

Board footer