You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Apr 09, 2022 9:16 pm

houston
Active

A ridge?

Thousands died in order to take a hill.
Imagine the casualties of taking an urban area.
Bless the people of Ukraine for their hardships in resisting the stomping invaders without western help.
I hope those invading armies will soon pay the price along with the disappearance of their fecked up leader. Fuck you Russians and anyone that supports twisted shit.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/ot … vimy-ridge

#2 Apr 09, 2022 10:15 pm

houston
Active

Re: A ridge?

Putin may have sights on the Arctic.
He has a vast arsenal of nuclear submarines but they would be no match for heavily equipped Canadian Rangers. Ain't no one getting past those guys.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5763215

#3 Apr 09, 2022 10:34 pm

houston
Active

Last I checked NORAD was still in effect, but maybe not.
Better check in with the Americans to confirm.

#4 Apr 10, 2022 1:12 pm

Dancer
Active

There  Is something  about the war in UKraine ... that  'bothers'.
What is it about ?
The West acting with open arms , weapons , weapons , weapons ......  as if out of  bad foreign policy , and guilt.
Now  ,   I see on the faces   of the people  of Ukraine  , not a dread of WAR,  but   of  acceptance  . ' This  is our culture , we are the Baltic States ,,,,,,,,, Sounds like the middle East  , Tribes fighting against each other .
The West ,  bringing Democracy , same playbook again.

#5 Apr 10, 2022 1:32 pm

Slice
Active

To tink as a Young man, ah use to believe in the Soviet and Cuban doctrine.  These suckers are murders and they hate freedom of speech.  Russians have no idea, what is going on in Ukraine.

If Putin is not soundly defeated, he will not stop.  It is critical, that America and Europe, place ah nail deep in Putin coffin.

#6 Apr 10, 2022 4:26 pm

houston
Active

Dancer wrote:

There  Is something  about the war in UKraine ... that  'bothers'.
What is it about ?
The West acting with open arms , weapons , weapons , weapons ......  as if out of  bad foreign policy , and guilt.
Now  ,   I see on the faces   of the people  of Ukraine  , not a dread of WAR,  but   of  acceptance  . ' This  is our culture , we are the Baltic States ,,,,,,,,, Sounds like the middle East  , Tribes fighting against each other .
The West ,  bringing Democracy , same playbook again.

Yes Dancer, the Baltic states seem to be in never ending conflict. It's like a family fued in eastern Europe that is notorious for drawing in the rest of the world.
Ukraine is a democratic nation in limbo that was not accepted into the NATO club.
The puffy KGB man decided to strike while the iron was hot.

#7 Apr 10, 2022 5:05 pm

houston
Active

BTW, wouldn't those pipe lines from Alberta to the US or tidal waters look pretty today?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/torontosun. … 38f28/amp/

#8 Apr 12, 2022 5:53 pm

houston
Active

Lots of young brave people from North America have met their end in foreign lands defefending rights and freedoms.
Would the people from the same foreign lands be willing to risk life and limb if there was ever a conflict in North America?
I certainly wouldn't rely on foreign armies traveling over oceans and coming to the rescue of those that can't settle a simple dispute of hard headed people that are fixated on borders in tight territories that insist on speaking different languages.

#9 Apr 12, 2022 8:09 pm

houston
Active

Continuous European conflict.
No way should North Americans be getting involved with the European border disputes any more.
They can continue to fight over every last inch of land. The UK, Germany, France and Italy will need to chop things up on there own..
No more lads should be giving thier life for political nonsense. No more of anyone traveling to support unnecessary bullshit conflicts.
As said, there will be no one come to the rescue of North America if things go sideways here. Although I have  confidence that life here would never go as twisted as it does in Europe.

Board footer