You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Nov 23, 2016 9:58 pm

Expat
Active

Re: LEAVE A COMMENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Slice wrote:

Expat, For folks who have never met you, leh me say this, you are a very smarth person.  While speaking to you on your verandah, ah thought ah was speaking to ah Human encyclopedia.  Here is the real kicker, if you did not say your age, I honestly thought you were in your  middle fifties; so, I am thinking there must be another issue, what is it? are you dat fraid of change?

Keep going with the sweet talk , I am preening myself as I read... LoL.

Apart from the points I already mentioned you have to scroll through potentially dozens of comments, and several pages as the thread stretches out. As I said before when researching maladies on motorcycles, or illnesses with livestock it is interesting to run down long threads. But for chit chat it is not. via cookies you knew exactly which poster you had read in any thread because you could see it on the home page, and could open or ignore any poster in that same thread you felt fit to do. This way you are condemned to scroll the lot.

Were this the original version, and we had to change to the old format as the "new" format I should be a happy bunny, not an old misery guts.

Were there not a murder today which I posted on I had no intention of delving into the site.... kind of shows you which way I am heading.

I am not saying I wont look in from time to time, but I am already scratching my head trying to think of other ways to amuse myself when the rigours of the day are over.

#12 Nov 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: LEAVE A COMMENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

When you get here hit "New" at the top of the page.  It will list the latest comments just like the old site.

Board footer