You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 18, 2022 4:45 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

LGBTQ Rights in Grenada and Other Islands

#2 May 19, 2022 9:36 am

Slice
Active

Re: LGBTQ Rights in Grenada and Other Islands

I always thought Jamaica was the worst.  It seems they are prosecuted in other islands, worse than Jamaica.

The New White house press secretary Karrine Jean-Pierre is from Haiti, I honestly thought she was one of the sexist women I know, then ah find out she is openly gay.  To me she was sexy before I knew she was gay.  Now ah know she is gay, she ent sexy no more. To me all she sexiness is gone.

So, the question is, can a Heterosexual male see sexy in Gay woman?  Hell NO.  Ah see gay women like I see old women.

#3 May 19, 2022 10:41 am

Dancer
Active

>  Ah see gay women like I see old women . <

hahaha,   Yeah Slice ,  leave the old women alone.

Some of the 'old' women   WOULD say  ...."  'ripe fruit is good , boy .' experience.

#4 May 19, 2022 11:08 am

Slice
Active

Not saying ripe fruit ent good, but ah rather fruit, that ent too ripe.  In Gay women case to me they ent ripe and they ent young.  They just dey. No sexual appeal.

Lord ah hope allyu ent say Slice hate gays.  I kinda use to like Gay men, they made plenty straight women available.

#5 May 20, 2022 7:05 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

I do not believe homosexuality is correct, but I also believe that we should not kill them because of their sexual orientation. Transgender has taken it to another level. I do not like that! I'm of this philosophy: If your lifestyle and choices do not affect mine then I will leave you alone. These issues are getting stronger and stronger, and the Caribbean which has very strong religious and African tradition will not take likely to them. How do we deal with these issues? I guess we just ignore them and pretend that they are irrelevant!

https://merciad.mercyhurst.edu/26561/ne … screening/

Marsha was a peach of a babe, but her story ended horribly!

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (May 20, 2022 7:08 pm)

Board footer