You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 12, 2017 11:31 am

Slice

WHERE THE HELL IS GMW?

Ok ah know you three bars, plus you have ah Full time job and you party on the Weekends, making more monies, but is like you forget you have friends in the Shop.

#2 May 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Re: WHERE THE HELL IS GMW?

Slice wrote:

Ok ah know you three bars, plus you have ah Full time job and you party on the Weekends, making more monies, but is like you forget you have friends in the Shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(LOL)  GMW is a good friend of mine on talkhop.... But we all know he still crying because Hillary Clinton lost the Election.... I tease him everytime he come on talkshop by reminding him that Donald Trump is the president...

So to answer you question Slice... after Hillary lost the Election GMW went in the woods and hide just like Hillary did.... (LOL)... I heard he had 2 bottles of Clarkcourt rum ready to celebrate a Hillary victory... (LOL)

Mt Rich Possi

#3 May 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Slice

Nah, he have too much going on.  He always in the Spice and owning three bars, ent easy.  Plus he have to run down women.

#4 May 15, 2017 11:56 am

GMW

LOL. I fraid allyu.

Hey MRP, be honest. Based on my pronouncements here and how many have come to pass you see me as some kind of prophet. It's not even with it commenting on Donald Trump anymore. I know you won't admit it here but you know now that the dude is one sick puppy.

#5 May 15, 2017 12:11 pm

Slice

AH AH  you ears was ringing or what.  Yep you damn right, we were talking about you.  How you doing PADNAH?  Now ah hope you ent spider and let you Wifee peep in Talkshop.  How them OOman and dem treating you?

Boy women ent easy atall atall.  Just when ah trying to be good, this sexy thing or witch send me ah picture of she taking ah bath and dare me to something ah can't say on this forum.  But if she tink, she getting away, ah got something coming her way.

#6 May 15, 2017 6:45 pm

GMW

LOL. U ole fox you.

Aye bro, the Russians are coming. Mi boy Stryker could get work with Trump anyway.

#7 May 16, 2017 7:26 am

Slice

Stryker never did come back. I guess he is happy, now that the Americans and he boy Putin are on the same page.  Lord He is trying his utmost to make America SORRY again.  These Republicans need to grow some balls.  They are worst than Grenadains, they are putting party before country.  How can theses folks follow that JACKASS?

#8 May 16, 2017 7:29 am

Slice

Stryker never did come back. I guess he is happy, now that the Americans and he boy Putin are on the same page.  Lord He is trying his utmost to make America SORRY again.  These Republicans need to grow some balls.  They are worst than Grenadains, they are putting party before country.  How can theses folks follow that JACKASS?

according to MSNBC, there is much more to come out, especially about his finances.  They are digging and will lets us know soon.

#9 May 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Mt Rich Possi

GMW wrote:

LOL. I fraid allyu.

Hey MRP, be honest. Based on my pronouncements here and how many have come to pass you see me as some kind of prophet. It's not even with it commenting on Donald Trump anymore. I know you won't admit it here but you know now that the dude is one sick puppy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GMW you and I have two things in common we love music and cricket... But I am going to be honest with you...
GMW I am a trump supporter and it don't matter how much that faggot Don Lemon, the New York times and those fools on CNN try to bring him down... I will always support Trump... If you don't believe me I give you one of Slice old gal friend for free...

Mt Rich Possi

#10 May 17, 2017 6:46 am

Slice

No worries MRP, he brining down her own self.  Trump is now toast.  Under ah year he will be gone.

Board footer